Wk 14 Packers @ Browns - Beware The Trap Game

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh...watching this is so embarrassing. Total **** poor effort by everyone against a crappy team. Appears the season is definitely over now. Aaron? I'd stay on the bench the rest of the year and get 100% healthy if I were you. As of right now in this game, this team ain't going anywhere this season.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said almost a year ago with out AR we are the browns and we needed to get rid of Bulaga.
I would think a ' highly successful" head coach should be able to win this game...

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said almost a year ago with out AR we are the browns and we needed to get rid of Bulaga.
I would think a ' highly successful" head coach should be able to win this game...

Yeah but maybe losing the remaining games will truly be a blessing. I'm tired of being too flawed to win a SB; not bad enough to get a top pick.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Browns give up a 98 yard drive to Hundley like they did to Elway and they lose this, Browns shouldn't believe there is a football god.

4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga needs to go, he's a limping house of cards.......Gets hurt EVERY year...Just cut him loose.....This teams is so messed up.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Duds: Anyone who looks at this game as a "big win" or says "a win is a win" and doesn't see "the big problems" in going down 21-7 and beating a team in overtime that has won 1 game out of its last....32.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Duds: Anyone who looks at this game as a "big win" or says "a win is a win" and doesn't see "the big problems" in going down 21-7 and beating a team in overtime that has won 1 game out of its last....32.
Well yeah, but...uh...ummm...

Okay I got nothing.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not good win, that's for sure. BH's home stats are horrible, but the only negatives I take from this are our draft picks, and ppl that should be fired, won't be fired.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, Gordon had 3 catches for 69 yards. So the D showed up. Those yards came early, so that's a positive.

Reaction score
I absolutely did not expect this game to be anything but close either way. We’ve got a Rook that pulled out another OT Win with another clutch throw that was pure money.
I don’t care about winning big I still enjoy a hard fought battle and the Browns might be defeated on paper but they shouldn’t be 0-13 IMO. They could just as easily be 1-12 :whistling:
The Lord help us in NC

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry mate, you know I respect your opinions but we DID win and I`m happy with it because the team has continued to fight. I agree there are BIG even MEGA problems in Green Bay at the moment which they need to address sooner than later, and I think we`ll get our ***** kicked if we remotely reach the playoffs, but a win is indeed a win. I`m more amazed that some think it can be completely turned around by Rodgers coming back.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a win is a win and it was a big win. Without it our season was done, with it, the playoffs are still a possibility. I'll take it, along with the Dud tag. Every game has been meaningful and will continue to be as long as we win. We get the atmosphere of playoff football without the playoffs. The undefeated Patriots did not win a super bowl. The 15-1 Packers and Broncos never won it either. Plenty of dominant 14-2 teams have stumbled in the playoffs. It's all about living to fight another day, and they just did. The Browns make mistakes that keep the W's from coming. But between those mistakes, they're a fairly decent team in many aspects. Not that I expect many on this board to recognize it, they can't see past W's and L's and even then some W's don't count for anyone but the other guys.

Reaction score
The undefeated Patriots did not win a super bowl. The 15-1 Packers and Broncos never won it either. Plenty of dominant 14-2 teams have stumbled in the playoffs.
Interesting you should say that. I was just thinking that very thing. One of the hardest things to do is stay at the top of your game all year. Many teams peak early and that’s the kiss of death. I’m watching quite a few teams with injuries and suspensions this week that will possibly impact who rises up.

In the games I watched other than GB Sunday I must’ve seen 2-3 players per team go out injured or ejected and not even including the likes of Wentz. Not that we want that but it’s part of the game that some teams get healthy and gel going into the playoffs while others crumble. Let’s hope we’re the former.
Timing is everything
PS. I Can’t wait to feature some 2 RB sets with Aaron and Jamaal and then utilized them in the short passing game when teams overpursue into the backfield.

Last edited: