With Jennings Out....

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Jordy will continue playing as well as he had. I assume everyone else will have a few more opportunities. My guess is that someone like Driver or Jones will have a big game. I could also see Cobb making some huge plays out of some of the opportunities he gets. I'd like to see Finley make some noise though.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Should we have a "Predict the # of Finley drops thread?" I think DD will we be the shining light this weekend.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Jones finds the end zone not once, but twice. That's my prediction.

According to ProFootballFocus.com, Jennings has played 675 snaps this season, followed by Nelson (470), Driver (411), Jones (379) and Cobb (223). According to STATS LLC,
Jennings has been targeted for 101 passes, followed by
Nelson (70),
Finley (69),
Driver (45),
Jones (37) and
Cobb (24).

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
James Jones finds the end zone not once, but twice. That's my prediction.

According to ProFootballFocus.com, Jennings has played 675 snaps this season, followed by Nelson (470), Driver (411), Jones (379) and Cobb (223). According to STATS LLC,
Jennings has been targeted for 101 passes, followed by
Nelson (70),
Finley (69),
Driver (45),
Jones (37) and
Cobb (24).

You might be right about Jones. I think Nelson and Finley are both going to see a lot of attention from the defense and that will open up DD and Jones.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's going to be Finley, provided he packs his hands with him on the trip to Kansas City. I think with Jennings out Jordy is going to be getting a lot more attention.

Also according to fantasy experts KC has allowed the most points to tights ends and Finley is already a nightmare match-up as it is.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm saying Jordy Nelson, but also Driver is ready for a break out game.

I don't trust saying Finley, cause I don't know if he can hold on to the ******* ball.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a "big game" is really a blanket term that can't be defined. James Jones could make an awesome block that will spring a 50 yard running touchdown. Or a receiver can have 2 receptions for for 10 yards and a touchdown, is that a better game than someone with 6 catches for 90 yards and no td's? If you are asking who is going to have the most yards receiving I think its going to be jordy, most receptions finley, and most td's I will say rodgers throws 4 each to a different receiver and i think james jones will have the longest td reception.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think we won't see randall cobb as much as people think and we will see a good amount of 2 AND 3 TE sets. This is all speculation on my part.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for jennings, only 51 yards short of 1,000 on the season and 1 TD short of 10. I am not sure to the specifics of his contract but I would bet there were bonuses in his contract on getting 1,000 in a season and 10 or more touchdowns. I obviously don't think he is the type of person that cares about stats, he said so himself he doesn't care, but I feel bad for the fact that HE IS a 1000 yard receiver this year but the stats won't reflect that. I am thinking big picture for him.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think the TEs will get some attention this week. I loved the multiple TE formation against Oakland. Imagine how much fun MM can have with our receiving corps and the TEs at his disposal. Gonna be fun to watch.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones, the Chiefs ara going to focus on Jordy and Finley, so I think Jones will have a couple of big plays. 100+ yards 2 TDs

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you guys are right, I mean hell we saw a 4 TE set against Oakland, and we certainly have the personnel to do it. Could make for some interesting run formations that can easily be tendency breakers that blow up for a huge PA pass

Members online

Latest posts