Willl Brett be Boo'ed again this year.

footballrules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just wondered if the booing will be as loud this year as it was last year when Brett runs onto the field?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be booing from my Packers bar here in San Diego. Hopefully it transfers over. =)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't see why he wouldn't. I mean, he's shown he's more of a ********* than ever.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Ill boo him. Because ill be going to the game. Early Christmas Present. Although I been planing this sence last year. First Time going to Lambeau field to see a game.

Dont know what Jersey to wear. Brought along several. Last two weeks i wore my Arron Rodgers jersey and i feel like its cursed. Can someone help pick. Got Arron Rodgers, Driver or AJ Hawk one.

Cant sleep in a Hotel Room. I got in here about 12PM CST. Was able to see the Badger game.

So excited.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would imagine the boos will be the loudest ever. As Murgen said, he's even more disliked by those that disliked him last year, and now I think a lot more people dislike him. Some of the people that were still his fans last year, and/or people that were on the fence last year, are now firmly entrenched in the "Boo Favre" camp.

vikeinmontana

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll be booing him everytime he throws a pick or does anything else stupid like he and the rest of the team have been doing all season! and i'll be throwing stuff too. and screaming. and whining. and more booing. it's what i do...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
i'll be booing him everytime he throws a pick or does anything else stupid like he and the rest of the team have been doing all season! and i'll be throwing stuff too. and screaming. and whining. and more booing. it's what i do...

We are well seasoned at boo'ing in these circumstances...just new to us to boo when he walks on the field!

He even said once that he didn't mind getting boo'd for bad plays..in fact he expects it. SO that said, he should just as easily expect it, when he foxtrots out onto the field wearing the much hated purple!:dry::viksux:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I hated our fans booing him as he walked off the field after the game. Hated it.

He's obviously a Packers legend, he's obviously not coming back next year, give the guy the respect he deserves as he exits Lambeau for the last time. Shocked at a rare act of classlessness by our fans. Shocked.

Tempers what was a great win, to me.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I hated our fans booing him as he walked off the field after the game. Hated it.

He's obviously a Packers legend, he's obviously not coming back next year, give the guy the respect he deserves as he exits Lambeau for the last time. Shocked at a rare act of classlessness by our fans. Shocked.

Tempers what was a great win, to me.
I agree, very classless. But unexpected? No.

With how many Pack fans there are in that stadium, SOME are bound to be hateful towards Favre. That's just going to happen and there's nothing to be done about it.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It just felt like the perfect time to say "Hey, we've been through some crap, but at the end of the day (and this is the end, he's not coming back next year) you're still a Packer."

Felt classless and bitter to me to throw salt in the wound.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just felt like the perfect time to say "Hey, we've been through some crap, but at the end of the day (and this is the end, he's not coming back next year) you're still a Packer."

Felt classless and bitter to me to throw salt in the wound.

You know for sure he's not coming back? I dont disagree, I think this is his last year but haha you can never be to sure with him.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He keeps saying he isn't coming back, which I know obviously means nothing, but with the team's struggles and the Sterger stuff creeping up I just don't think there's a shot in hell he puts himself through this again.

Also, he's injured. Ankle's obviously hurting, the elbow's still something to keep an eye on, he's got a litany of injuries.

Members online

Latest posts