Will the Broncos trade Von Miller?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got Wimmed man!

I know Peppers is a better player than Fackrell. At least this year. Frack put up some surprising numbers, but it's not to say he wont develop more. I thought he actually played well. Also, I'm sure Peppers played some craptacular teams as well.

But, another year with Peppers declining and Frack getting better, it may be a different story.
I just don’t wanna see them spend a hefty contract on fackrell unless he puts up 18 sacks this yr lol
And yeah Alexander has the potential to be great I think besides him and Clark

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah like I said before King sucks. And I think we should resign Breeland

I don't think King sucks but he needs to stay healthy to have a chance of developing into a decent starter.

I agree the Packers should re-sign Breeland.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I guess I stand corrected about snaps but peppers is still better and fackrell is not good lol

Please. Step away from the stat sheet. Fackrell couldn't carry Pepper's jock.
You guys are living in the past. Dont let past struggles or success cloud your judgement. Fackrell played well this season. Didnt watch much of Peppers, but when I did, he batted down a couple passes but provided little QB pressure.

PFF actually graded out Frack at above average 69.4. Peppers was at 75.9, above average.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is WAY too early to give up on King. The only problem is that he is injury prone. Granted he has gotten beaten on occasions, but he has more upside, and with Alexander I think these two could be a true terror in the backfield. We just need to get a safety.

D

Deleted member 6794

You guys are living in the past. Dont let past struggles or success cloud your judgement. Fackrell played well this season. Didnt watch much of Peppers, but when I did, he batted down a couple passes but provided little QB pressure.

PFF actually graded out Frack at above average 69.4. Peppers was at 75.9, above average.

Fackrell's total number of sacks is misleading as he was able to convert a lot of pressures into sacks this season but he wasn't able to consistently generate pressure by any means. I don't expect him to get anywhere close to have double digit sacks in 2019 again.

Reaction score
Can anyone show me a link he is available?

I sent a link showing Elway won't trade him.

Or do we just go on the word of a poster? We all know how that worked out for rodell
Hey. Now you know why they call it “poster-child” :whistling:

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I SO demand props as I was the first one to propose this idea! :laugh::laugh:

That would imply that whatever player we pick up in the first round are better than Von Miller. I GET that we have needs regarding the O-line, but this is an opportunity we NEED to hop on!

Von Miller would instantly make our defense better!
He would help create pressure on the QB, thus forcing the QB's to get rid of the ball a lot faster and as a result more prone to mistakes.
He's a good teammate
He's a hard worker
He's has a charming personality!

Screw the whole age thing! If I recall we went and grabbed Peppers who was in his later years and he was doing a pretty damn good job during his time here. Von Miller is one of those players you DON'T miss out on! I swear if we lose out to another NFCN team in regards to getting him I'm gonna be pissed!

I swear I don't get you guys with this draft and develop crap. If that was the case we should've kept TT and McCarthy. Let's take a chance!

Hell yeah I'll give up those two draft picks! If that's all it takes! I know what I'm getting from Miller!

I'm all for getting Von Miller. However, it has to be for the right price. I don't think he is worth two 1st round draft picks. I would give up a mid round pick or two, possibly a 2nd, but realistically a 3 & 4th rounder. It is due to his age, which includes a lot of mileage (snaps) and a few injuries.

He would instantly upgrade the defense overall, a great teammate, and he would settle the uncertainty within the defense of constantly playing out of position due to a lack of consistent pass rushing and QB pressures.

Reaction score
We can’t keep writing contracts for $100M+ or we’ll end up with 3-4 really awesome players and a bunch of misfits while we go bankrupt in 2-3 years.
There needs to be better balance with rare exception. That one player that’s a generational type. We picked ours now let’s get back to building around that decision. Let’s do what LaFleur said and play to our strengths. Let’s not succumb to our weaknesses.

I get it. Theres always temptation out there. Mack is a great example and the lowly Eagles abused an ailing Chicago Offense and then the Bears imbalance were found out. Chicago’s schedule was pathetic, they went on the road to Arizona, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, GB, MN, SF, Giants?? Whoopdee doo doo. How many of those teams were contenders?
The average combined record of those teams was 5.625 wins and 10.375 losses! They were 5-11 and
6-10 teams folks.
Chicago blew their ***.. they better get considerable better in 2019 or it’s going to get ugly in Chicago real fast.
I’d prefer shooting for a sustained and well rounded team. Not gambling by buying 150,000 worth of lottery tickets and then eating Mac n Cheese through retirement.

Last edited:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
We can’t keep writing contracts for $100M+ or we’ll end up with 3-4 really awesome players and a bunch of misfits while we go bankrupt in 2-3 years.
There needs to be better balance with rare exception. That one player that’s a generational type. We picked ours now let’s get back to building around that decision. Let’s do what LaFleur said and play to our strengths. Let’s not succumb to our weaknesses.

I get it. Theres always temptation out there. Mack is a great example and the lowly Eagles abused an ailing Chicago Offense and then the Bears imbalance were found out. Chicago’s schedule was pathetic, they went on the road to Arizona, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, GB, MN, SF, Giants?? Whoopdee doo doo. How many of those teams were contenders?
The average combined record of those teams was 5.625 wins and 10.375 losses! They were 5-11 and
6-10 teams folks.
Chicago blew their ***.. they better get considerable better in 2019 or it’s going to get ugly in Chicago real fast.
I’d prefer shooting for a sustained and well rounded team. Not gambling by buying 150M lottery tickets and then eating Mac n Cheese through retirement.

I agree. Chicago had there big chance. They lost there DC too and the way they lost that home playoff game will have a carry over.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm all for getting Von Miller. However, it has to be for the right price. I don't think he is worth two 1st round draft picks. I would give up a mid round pick or two, possibly a 2nd, but realistically a 3 & 4th rounder. It is due to his age, which includes a lot of mileage (snaps) and a few injuries.

There's absolutely no way the Broncos trade Miller for mid round picks.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

6-10 teams folks.
I’d prefer shooting for a sustained and well rounded team. Not gambling by buying 150,000 worth of lottery tickets and then eating Mac n Cheese through retirement.
I personally think it's the beer, but something made this guy smart. Or maybe just lucky, but he hit the nail on the head

Reaction score
I don’t know if you mean LaFleur or Me. But it’s definitely the beer for me. I spent many formidable years preparing for game day by celebrating several nights before gametime.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank an old retired friend. Special Export Beer was an affordable and fine companion, I think it made me smarter :whistling:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you, man, YOU!

special Ex and I were friends for a long time in LaX. and Old Style Classic draft, one American dollar for a 4 pack. Worst stuff I've ever had, but I drank it anyway because it added one hell of a flavor to my brats. and it's a rule that you must drink what you're cooking with.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's absolutely no way the Broncos trade Miller for mid round picks.

Ok, just a suggestion. How about Green Bay's 11th, 32nd, and 44th to Denver for their 10th and Von Miller? I personally wouldn't do it. Yet, there is a lot of people clamoring for it.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, just a suggestion. How about Green Bay's 11th, 32nd, and 44th to Denver for their 10th and Von Miller? I personally wouldn't do it. Yet, there is a lot of people clamoring for it.

If we are throwing out hypotheticals I would do it for their 10 and our 44... Not the 32nd... He's on his back half and if we can get him for 3 heard with a 4 option last year say 15-16 mil... Hey why not get the defense beefed up and play fast

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we are throwing out hypotheticals I would do it for their 10 and our 44... Not the 32nd... He's on his back half and if we can get him for 3 heard with a 4 option last year say 15-16 mil... Hey why not get the defense beefed up and play fast

Hypothetically? I'm not giving Miller a 3 year deal. I'd ideally give him a 2 year/no option $28 mil deal fully guaranteed. Maybe $30. His contract is set. Ensures the tail end of his prime. He gets paid. Helps GB defense.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know if you mean LaFleur or Me. But it’s definitely the beer for me. I spent many formidable years preparing for game day by celebrating several nights before gametime.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank an old retired friend. Special Export Beer was an affordable and fine companion, I think it made me smarter :whistling:
lol I miss the Brewery... but was never really a fan of special Ex

Members online

Latest posts