Why Malachi Dupre fell

H

HardRightEdge

What is funny is NPR treats the Big Bang as a fact. It is called the Big Bang THEORY for a reason. I would say the author of this piece looks foolish.
I'm not sure what that piece has to do with the Big Bang Theory, which does have some problems. The formulas don't add up, so they created fudge factors like "dark matter" and "dark energy" to make the equations work. Now somebody is going to have to experimentally find those things and I don't think there are any good ideas yet on how to do that. Until they do, the understanding of the origin of the universe, and mechanisms of gravity itself, are up in the air.

There's something inherently odd about the Big Bang Theory beyond equations. What did the singularly explode into? It ain't a vacuum. The theory implies that space-time did not exist at all, or at least not outside the confines of that softball-sized super-concentrated blob of all matter in the universe. That the big bang unfolded space-time into a non-vacuum is a little hard to wrap one's head around.

Heck, relativity has never been reconciled with the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle operating at the quantum level. Some theoretical physicists have postulated alternate universes under string theory to account for the conflicts. That sounds like a fudge factor theory as well.

All in all, though, it seems to me pursuit of questions yielding partial answers that lead to the next questions beats the heck out having some "guy in the sky" nobody has ever seen, based on a book written by people who DID think the earth revolved around the sun, consciously creating stuff.

Anyway, should anybody doubt that the earth rotates around the sun? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that piece has to do with the Big Bang Theory, which does have some problems. The formulas don't add up, so they created fudge factors like "dark matter" and "dark energy" to make the equations work. Now somebody is going to have to experimentally find those things and I don't think there are any good ideas yet on how to do that. Until they do, the understanding of the origin of the universe, and mechanisms of gravity itself, are up in the air.
I read the article and it ridiculed people who dont believe the Big bang theory. I dont think many physicist believe in the big bang, in its pure form, for many of the reasons you stated. There are at least a dozen other theories some of which seem to be gaining more traction.

As far as the guy in the sky, you cant find him with a telescope. And I dont believe he is a contradiction to any of the theories.

Fun read:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/742567/PROOF-of-God-real-Michio-Kaku/amp

H

HardRightEdge

I read the article and it ridiculed people who dont believe the Big bang theory. I dont think many physicist believe in the big bang, in its pure form, for many of the reasons you stated. There are at least a dozen other theories some of which seem to be gaining more traction.

As far as the guy in the sky, you cant find him with a telescope. And I dont believe he is a contradiction to any of the theories.

Fun read:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/742567/PROOF-of-God-real-Michio-Kaku/amp
But the earth does rotate around the sun, right? ;)

H

HardRightEdge

Unfortunately there's no word about how he feels about the Big Bang Theory though.
What was that Wonderlic score again? I wouldn't worry about it, though. Contemplating the the origins of the universe is most likely found on the offensive line if it's to be found at all. ;)

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he beat someone deep the other day (50+ yard pass down the sideline from hundley) but i can't get any of the Packer reporters i follow on twitter to tell me who he beat. makes me think it's one of the #1's. anyone here know?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To each his own is what I say. I don't see what a players opinions on a television show have to do with anything. I love the Big Bang Theory but if someone else doesn't then that is their opinion and they are entitled to it, no matter how wrong it is.

Members online

Latest posts