Who should GB get tommarow ??

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who should we get w/ the 104 and 109 picks tommarow. Personally I wouldnt mind seeing them get another O-lineman in Fred Matau (OG-USC), he's an explosive puller who has the mobility to slide laterally and focus on a target before taking him out. Attacks in both run and pass blocking and very agile.

& I say go w/ the best player available Ko Simpson b/c I wouldnt mind seeing another Saftey to compete w/ Nick Collins and Marquand Manuel.

If we dont go that route, I would like to see another WR, Demetrius Evan (Oregon).

Then later on in the draft just get the BPA and good atletes like Michael Robinson, if availble (prolly not), maybe Reggie McNeal.

What are yall's opinions on what GB should do in Day 2 ???

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with the Matau pick or Jean-Giles, and Reggie McNeal if he's there late in the day. I wouldn't be opposed to another receiver, like Orr if he's there late too, maybe with the pick in the seventh round, just a shot in the dark, good 40 time and tall.

OP
OP
C

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yah, I like Ingle Martin out of Furman. Orr would be a solid pick as well in the later rounds. & about Jean-Giles, I think Matua would fit better in our system and I really hope we can get him w/ one of our 4th rounders (i happen to like him better than Spitz, but Spitz can play C as well). Then with the other 4th rounder get Rod Wright (DT, Texas) or Gabe Watson (DT, Mich) or get Demetrius Evans or Ko Sampson or maybe Ray Edwards (DE, Purdue).

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WR/KR (******* Bears took Hester!)
CB/KR (Are there any this year?)
DE (Ray Edwards (Purdue) is still there, isn't he?)
CB (Zemaitis is still available, I believe)
QB (Basanez, maybe)
K or P (in the 7th please)

OP
OP
C

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
WR/KR (***** Bears took Hester!)
CB/KR (Are there any this year?)
DE (Ray Edwards (Purdue) is still there, isn't he?)
CB (Youboty is still available, I believe)
QB (Basanez, maybe)
K or P (in the 7th please)

Ray Edwards is still available, he may have some character issues. But he would be a good 2nd day pick. Youboty would of been a great pickup on the 2nd day, but he was already taken in the 3rd.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Youboty would of been a great pickup on the 2nd day, but he was already taken in the 3rd.

Ya, I noticed that afterwards. I changed my vote to Zemaitis...

Members online

Latest posts