Who is your Favourite pick so far?

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Aaron Rouse so far. something about a 6'4 safety with a lot of speed gets me excited bout next years defence

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i picked Harrell.
I like the idea of being able to stuff the other guys running game. If you can get the other team one dementional in their game plan you have a chance to win the game.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great poll.

Voted for Jackson, just because I feel much much better having a more than dismal backfield. Great potential promise for years to come.

However, I would have easily voted for Harrell, too. I think he's gonna be a difference-maker on our D.

btw, what the heck does 'a lot of toe' mean?

Reaction score
I voted Jackson. TT has a history of picking up players to immediately contribute in the second round, and I think Jackson is an excellent fit for our system (based on what I've read and the video umair posted).

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it is hard for me Justin Harrell is an awesome player but not a need. James Jones looks great but played for smaller school. I'm breaking it down to either Brandon Jackson or Aaron Rouse. I'm going ahead and saying Rouse but its close

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
commentary on all of them...

Justin Harrell--finally worked up the ability to capitalize his name, i guess i'm easing up on the hate i had for this pick the last ten hours...still not thrilled, I think we could've traded down...don't tell me we couldnt have because Denver slid in right behind us...I've never been sold on Corey Williams...if Harrell develops him and Pickett could be a solid d-line interior...I still think Meachem, Olsen and Reggie Nelson were better picks at that spot...i'll be skeptical of this for some time

Brandon Jackson--IF THE SCOUTING REPORTS ARE TRUE...he'll fit right in, he's big, he got some good reviews for his cutback ability which is huge, seems like a reciever, I think this has some potential...I wanted Tony Hunt for sentimental reason instead he ended up with the ******* eagles

James Jones--physical if nothing else...seems like he'll be the guy that we ddidnt have last season that can man up, go across the middle and grab some first down balls...i wish we would've went for jason hill or that guy from k-state cause we still lack a burner, and oh yeah a kick returner

Aaron Rouse--great value, great talent, fills a need, great pick, could push to start and finally get manual out of there

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i picked james jones, aka Jimbo Jones.

I was PISSED at first, cuz hes nowhere near a first day pick supposedly, then as usual on draft days, i did my research.

and....I really liked what I read. Good hands, not afraid of going over the middle, somewhat big.

Sounds like a solid red zone threat and a #3 WR.

Members online

Latest posts