Who has more rushing yards today?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you think is going to have more rushing yards today? The Pack or the Eagles? To be honest with you I dont think Jackson is going to get more than 70 yards today. But I still think he is going to out rush Westbrook. First off I dont think that the Eagles are going to break through our D line too often. And secondly i think on the occasions that they do break through the line, I think the line backers are going to take care of business. I think the game is going to be won in the passing game. Which unfortunatly for us....We probably don't have one

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defense looks pretty good ... our rushing game ... i'll judge after this game because we never got to see a full game with starting O-line etc... and our passing game has it's days anyways i think this game will end by a field goal ... GO CROSBY lol

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go with the Pack.

Brandon Jackson (If he plays today with being a probable) is going to surprise a few people this season.

I'm going with the element of surprise.

Reaction score
I keep hearing that there are question marks about the DEs and LBs starting for the Eagles. They may have one of the best DC in the league, but I firmly believe that these questions will not be answered by the start of todays game.

I think B-Jack will be the leading rusher this week, having over 100 yards rushing with an average yards per carry greater than 4.0 .

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I keep hearing that there are question marks about the DEs and LBs starting for the Eagles. They may have one of the best DC in the league, but I firmly believe that these questions will not be answered by the start of todays game.

I think B-Jack will be the leading rusher this week, having over 100 yards rushing with an average yards per carry greater than 4.0 .

Do you think he is going to get enough carries to get 100 yards?

Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Do you think he is going to get enough carries to get 100 yards?

With Jennings out, I think it is a certainly he will be asked to carry 20+ times.

The Eagles blitz a lot, so I would expect McCarthy to try and counter that with running B-Jack early and often.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know quarterbacks like blitzing corners.

Madden says that in the Madden games.

It must be true.

Thats where I get my football knowledge...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm expecting litte from the TE's now. :(

No Morency at all, no Jennings at all. That means one less WR who can peak back quick to catch a 'OH **** THEIR BLITZING ME' pass and one less good pass protection blocker in the backfield.

I'm thinking a TE will have to stay in and block.