who else is sad?

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe we would have won either. We wouldn't have put enough preassure on Brady.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe we would have won either. We wouldn't have put enough pressure on Brady.

I agree.

From what i can tell from watching previous Patriot games this year, is that you need pressure on Tom Brady in order for your team to win. As a packer fan, i saw our pass rush turn into nothing on the last stretch of the season. I really hope that our defensive coach can figure out how to bring more pressure and be creative with some blitz packages next season. It might even help out with our aging but still good CB!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think going to OT with the super bowl champs makes me more confident in the team we put on the field this year. It could easily have been us in this game but the Giants were playing too damn well for GB to handle their D. Next year, watch out. GB is going to be machine I think. Just hope we draft well.

Congrats to the Giants and THANK YOU for shutting down the pats. 19-0 would be too hard to listen to for the next year or so.

Belichick never congratulated the Giants on their victory that I saw. Ran off the field before the game was over. Now I see why he and Moss get along so well. Both are Asstastic. LOVE that Moss didn't get his ring. Of all players he doesn't deserve one.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am wondering if the Pats are thinking about the fourth down when they went for it instead of trying a 50 yard (?) field goal? It was also pretty stupid of them not to run the ball near the end. I really didn't care who won, but I have to admit that was a really exciting game even though there was not much scoring.

Holzberg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOOHOO!

I am so glad the Giants won.

However, I do not think the Packers would have won this game. Our defense could not have rushed Brady as well as the Giants did.

I don't know why everyone thinks Tom Brady is so great. He is an average quarterback. If you look at the times when Brady has had pressure... he played poorly. If the Pats had a more than average quarterback they would have won. Until Brady proves me wrong I will forever believe that. Tom Brady = Kurt Warner.

Good job Giants. Many teams have come close, but could not play good defense against the front line of the Pats for 4 quarters.

I hope the Packers' offseason will be the beefing up of the defense.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants certainly have earned their victory. They made us believe when no one else wouldnt. consider this an inspiration.

Holzberg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think going to OT with the super bowl champs makes me more confident in the team we put on the field this year. It could easily have been us in this game but the Giants were playing too damn well for GB to handle their D. Next year, watch out. GB is going to be machine I think. Just hope we draft well.

Congrats to the Giants and THANK YOU for shutting down the pats. 19-0 would be too hard to listen to for the next year or so.

Belichick never congratulated the Giants on their victory that I saw. Ran off the field before the game was over. Now I see why he and Moss get along so well. Both are Asstastic. LOVE that Moss didn't get his ring. Of all players he doesn't deserve one.

Bellicheat when out and congratulated the Giants right after the Pat's last play. Bellicheat knew the game was not over. The official was between the two coaches and told them the game was not over. The Giants went back to their bench and the Pats ran crying off the field.

I am still dumbfounded on how Bellicheat won COTY after being caught cheating for the 3rd time. The NFL sure does know how to choose the role models.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady = Kurt Warner.

Really? I see him as more like Troy Aikman. Aikman got so much undeserved credit as a QB back in the 90's because the Cowboys had the best O-line in football. Warner had pretty good protection as well, but he had much more in the way of offesive weapons than Brady ever did. I think most average QBs would look really good with the "greatest show on turf".

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
didnt mean to thank topic buit oh well im gutted think the packers could have won :(

To think we played the Giants the best makes things a little easier to swallow. It also made me think about what could have been had we managed to pick up Randy Moss. Randy played pretty damn good yesterday, I just don't know why he wasn't thrown that much. Credit to the Giants maybe, but in those conditions, chucking the ball the Randy seems like a no-brainer.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Snap, you guys deserved this win. The Giants played hard and took down the Pats...WOO HOOOO thats all I can say. Great game but glad the best team won.

I kept thinking the Packers should have been there to, but that is life. Everything happens for a reason. Now we look forward to next year, this one is over.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Snap, you guys deserved this win. The Giants played hard and took down the Pats...WOO HOOOO thats all I can say. Great game but glad the best team won.

I kept thinking the Packers should have been there to, but that is life. Everything happens for a reason. Now we look forward to next year, this one is over.

Thanks Heathie..........If we cant win it next year....please do.

PS: Who's the little one in you avatar??

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murgen said:

Bellicheat when out and congratulated the Giants right after the Pat's last play. Bellicheat knew the game was not over. The official was between the two coaches and told them the game was not over. The Giants went back to their bench and the Pats ran crying off the field.

I am still dumbfounded on how Bellicheat won COTY after being caught cheating for the 3rd time. The NFL sure does know how to choose the role models.

Coach of the Year is awarded by journalists, not the NFL. I would not have voted for him, myself.

Bellichick did congratulate Coughlin at the end. He should have stayed on the field for that final snap, but I don't think it's a big deal. The final snap was just a formality.

Members online

Latest posts