who else is sad?

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
once again seeing the giants celebrate as super bowl champions like me. All I can think is, what it could of been. that could be us out there celebrating.

Reaction score
Get over it.

We lost to a great team, a team that was good enough to keep the best offensive team (statistically) in NFL History out of rhythm, just as they did the Packers.

That's what makes that loss not sting as much for me, knowing we lost to the eventual Superbowl champions.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im just glad Belichick lost. This is great.

I'm in shock Midwest.....I'm waiting for them to call a penalty and bring the Pats back on the field........Like what happened to us in the '72 Olympics against the Russian bkbl team.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

I'm in shock Midwest.....I'm waiting for them to call a penalty and bring the Pats back on the field........Like what happened to us in the '72 Olympics against the Russian bkbl team.

Congratulations, SNAP. Enjoy the celebration. Your guys earned it, and they've got great fans.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE! That was the craziest thing I've seen in a looooooooong time! At least we can now say that we lost to the Superbowl Champions. Personally, it makes me feel better about losing to the Giants. Craziness.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

That was the biggest crime in the history of sports.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Belicheck should be fined for leaving the field before the game was over. But I agree, I just think you have to come ready to play every game and in that championship game, we didn't bring our "A" game. That should have been us in that game. I tip my hat to the Giants though. But I will also say they are not the best team in football.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Belicheck should be fined for leaving the field before the game was over. But I agree, I just think you have to come ready to play every game and in that championship game, we didn't bring our "A" game. That should have been us in that game. I tip my hat to the Giants though. But I will also say they are not the best team in football.

I don't think Belicheck left out of spite. It looked to me like he genuinely thought the game was over. He came out and hugged Coughlin. Seemed respectful to me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one ever said Bellicheat had class.........and he showed he doesn't. (Wasn't it great???) :lol:
"Roll the video Bill!" :lol:

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Get over it.

We lost to a great team, a team that was good enough to keep the best offensive team (statistically) in NFL History out of rhythm, just as they did the Packers.

That's what makes that loss not sting as much for me, knowing we lost to the eventual Superbowl champions.

yea ok thanks. i guess not everyone handles things as well as you.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

That was the biggest crime in the history of sports.

I'm glad you remember that highway robbery my friend.........NOTE: Doug Collins was on that USA team.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

Congratulations, SNAP. Enjoy the celebration. Your guys earned it, and they've got great fans.

Thanks Greg...and like I told Cheesey in a PM...........I had the Cheesehead on all night partly because we like the PACK and also because since I came on this forum I've been treated like I was here for life by all of you great Packer fans. Treated w/the utmost respect and kindness. What a NYG fan I am....Zombie had more faith in them than I did.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants may not have been the best team this year... but they played with more heart and resolve than any other team in the playoffs. I tip my hat off to them. I wish it had been us and thoroughly believe we could have been so. But that was one of the most thrilling games I've ever seen. Congrats to the Giants organization and all their fans.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Belicheck knew they put a second back on the clock. I think he left the field because he's an ***.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in no way sad. After seeing the Pats lose, I am already excited about the draft.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to take anything away from the Giants by crying sour grapes about what could have been.

The Giants have made my month - we've been hearing about "greatest this" and "greatest that" about the Patriots all year long. Well, not today!

Cheaters never prosper.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both the Packers and the Pats have better players than the Giants IMO.

The Giants wanted it more in both games.

They are the better team right now.

Congrats...for now.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As tough as the Giants D palyed, the pressure they put on Brady, i don't think we could have done that. Not yet at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts