Who do you want to play in the Divisional Round?

Who would you prefer to play in the Divisional Round?

• Rams

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFC playoff seeding is set.

1. Packers
2. Bucs
3. Cowboys
4. Rams
5. Cardinals
6. 49ers
7. Eagles

This seeding means that the only teams we cannot play in the Divisional Round are the Bucs and Cowboys. I'm thankful that we won't have to deal with the Bucs right away at least. I really would prefer not to face Brady in the playoffs. But of the four teams that we could possibly face in two weeks, which would you most prefer? The Cardinals have been playing so poorly lately, I might opt for them.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Rams as they have the worst rushing offense of the 4 possibilities. I would prefer the Eagles lose to the Bucs just because the Eagles have the best running game and are an outdoor cold weather team.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn. The Packers won't be able to play BOTH the Cowboys and the Bucs. I really wanted to see a matchup between him and McCarthy AND a rematch against Brady.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles or niners. But it will probably be Cards or Rams.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
hope the niners beat the cowboys

Attachments

• AASBsZ0.jpeg
    AASBsZ0.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 151

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49'ers are the last team I'd want to play in 2 weeks. Unfortunately I think they'll beat Dallas & will be heading to Lambeau. They run the ball 67% of the time, and can our DB's stop Samuels or Kittle? Juscyk (sp?) killed us when we played them. Not looking forward to this game if it happens.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 49'ers are the last team I'd want to play in 2 weeks. Unfortunately I think they'll beat Dallas & will be heading to Lambeau. They run the ball 67% of the time, and can our DB's stop Samuels or Little? Juscyk (sp?) killed us when we played them. Not looking forward to this game if it happens.
That’s another team that matches up well with us. As crazy as it might sound I’d prefer the Rams. Although the Cardinals don’t scare me either in the frigid cold.
My feelings are not hurt if either Dallas or Tampa loses in an upset though.

Rams
Cardinals
Eagles
49ers
Dallas
Tampa

Is my preferred order

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles, not because I think it would be easy, but just because that means that the Bucs are out and the potential of the Cowboys and Rams being out also exists in this hypothetical universe.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams are super soft and remind me of us in 2019. They will lay down pretty easy and our D would have a field day with Stafford(picks galore) aka Mr stat padder.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. If you can’t beat every team on that list, you don’t belong. People nattered on for years about “getting them at Lambeau”. We did last year and we got soundly beaten. We’re supposed to be the baddest kids on the block. I say bring on anybody.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
2021 Record against NFC Playoff Teams played:

Pack
: 3-0 (Rams, Cards, 49'ers (W))

Bucs: 2-1 (Boys and Eagles (W)) / (Rams (L))

Boys: 2-2 (Eagles (2W)) / (Bucs & Cards (L))

Rams: 2-4 (Bucs & Cards (W)) / (Cards, 49'ers (2), Pack (L))

Cards: 4-2 (49ers (2W), Boys and Rams (W)) / (Pack & Rams (L))

49'ers: 3-3 (Eagles, Rams (2)) / (Pack, Cards (2))

Eagles: 0-4 ( ) / (49'ers, Cowboys (2), Bucs (L))

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All 7 teams in the NFC playoffs are 4-1 over their last 5 games except for AZ, who are 1-4. This weekend I expect AZ & Philly to go down handily, and SF to win over Dallas in a nail-biter... bringing SF to Lambeau the following week.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a lot of good teams in the NFC. I don't think the Cards or Eagles are really in this thing. Not to say they couldn't win a game and maybe if everything just starts snowballing their way they find themselves in an NFCCG or better, it could happen, but if everyone is playing well and weird things aren't happening? I don't see those 2 teams as any sort of serious contenders

The 49er's? they're now playing big boy football. I still think we'd take them, but concede they are definitely above needing weird things to happen to win some games in the playoffs. they are capable of making things happen, but still I put them at a tier just above the Eagles and Cards.

I think Packers, Bucs, Rams, Cowboys shouldn't surprise anybody if they're in it till the end. I think the Packers and Bucs "should" be in it, but everyone one of these teams is capable of punching their own ticket so there are zero guarantees going forward. The only 2 teams I don't think are, Philly and Cards.

So who do I want to play? I don't care, going to need our best anyway and if we do, I like our chances.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Barring any injuries suffered at practice or elsewhere, the Packers are going to be super healthy in 2 weeks. Lots of players with fresh legs and hungry to play again. Some are going to try and point to last years NFCCG and the Bucs coming in and beating the Packers in Lambeau. This year will be much different, instead of 10,000 or so fans to deal with, the visiting teams will be dealing with 80,000 or so.

Still have to play the games, still have to play well. I think the key for the Packers will be turnovers. In the 4 Packer losses, they had a -8 turnover differential. The Packers only turned the ball over 13 times, tied for first in NFL. The defense finished 8th in takeaways (26) and as a whole, the Packers (+13) finished just behind the Cowboys & Colts (+14) in takeaway differential.

3 out of the 4 Packers losses came in games where the Packers turned the ball over more than their opponent and the 4th one (Vikings) there were no turnovers by either team, but the Packers were flagged for 92 yards in penalties, Vikings only 25.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This poll is a bit misleading, because although the Eagles are the obvious choice, it is highly unlikely they will win in TB.

The answer is: ANYONE BUT THE 49ERS. That said, I expect them, but like our chances at home against anyone.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
All I know is that I hope all 6 teams beat the :poop: out of each other next week and the 3 eventual winners do it in quadruple OT. :coffee:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I see absolutely no scenario where Philly goes into Tampa and beats them.

I also see a scenario where the 49ers could go into JerryWorld and defeat them. That would of course mean that the 49ers would be coming to Lambeau two weekends from now.

While I don't think it's the best matchup the Packers could draw, I'd still feel good about the Packers winning. But I'd be nervous.

Regardless, I'm going to be rooting like a mad man for Philly. Because it would mean 1. that the Bucs are eliminated and 2. give the Packers a great home matchup as sort of a "tune up" for an NFCCG showdown.

And then at that point, you just hope someone can knock off the Cowboys.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Based on the WC game slots, I expect GB to have a Sunday game, hopefully the late one, where it is close to zero degrees. Not the sunny mid 30's that greeted Tampa last season.

Members online

Latest posts