Who do you want the Packers to play in round 1 at Lambeau?

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the pack gets beat it won't be by the Queen they will beat themselves.

Exactly, leopardmech! We are the superior team and the queens are reeling. The following simple formula should win the game: Score early and often (don't want to get into an early hole) and keep the heat on Culpepper. THE PACK IS BACK!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A comment on another web site I belong to --------
===================================
I love this qoute by Sherman today and says a lot about the team:

"In order to win a playoff game or a championship-type game, you have to have passion," Sherman said. "You have to have a will to win. I think at this point of the season, the passion and your will to win takes over, because most of the teams that get into the playoffs are very equal.

"We've beaten Minnesota twice, but only by three points. So we're very equal in talent. It's going to be passion that makes the difference between the teams in the playoffs."

======================
Heady words, to be sure..! :mrgreen:
Other comments on ESPN Radio this morning lend one item everyone should be paying attention to... So far Moss is still NOT 100%, but he may suck up some painkiller to go numb just to be onboard for THIS game... third time's the charm...right?

BUT --- you watch.. Whomever has the ball last "may" ..end up being the Team that wins this contest - that's how it's been all season long for the Vikings.... whether it's the Colts, Giants, or the Packers.... We'd better... make sure we get the ball last. Keeping Culpepper off the field would be the best option... so I hope our WR's can stay on top of the game... Does anyone know if Fergie will be back?

Members online

Latest posts