Who do you want the Packers to play in round 1 at Lambeau?

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you want to play in the first round of the playoffs? Vike's, Saints, Rams or the Panthers? Sure would be nice to hand the vikes loss#3 this year. The rams are weak at best without Bulger. Saints and Mike Mc. would be fun. Then there is the Panthers who scare me a bit. What are your thoughts on round one in Lambeau?

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess i'd like to see us play the saints I think it would be a good game and I would love to see Javon take it to the house right past Mac. On the other hand I think St. Louis would be the easiest way to round 2. I really don't care to see the viqueens and I think Carolina would be the toughest of them all the way they are playing right now

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd love to see the rams again, that team is in shambles. maybe the panthers just to get the sports media off their jock. also you forgot about the seagulls.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st Playoff Game

I'd like to see them get the Rams at Lambeau in the 1st game. They are a dome team and not built to play in the snow and cold on the Frozen Tundra. I would also like to see Mike Martz, who thinks his offense can overcome anything self destruct with his poor clock management and other poor decisions he has a tendancy to make.
I would also like to see the queens get the Panthers.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea - I'd take St.Louis in a repeat at Lambeau Field.
Not sure we'd actually end up with the Vikings, tho' - Would we?
We've beaten Carolina just about every time we play them, correct?
Why would now, be any diff than before?

Problem we have to worry about is our Team lacking the heart to advance.
As long as it's at home - then the Vikings would be the worst Team to come up against at this point...,
especially since we ruined their chances at the Division Title. :D
Anyone else would still be a little skittish about the Frozen Tundra.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think anyone wants to see carolina. i don't think it's possible to face minnesota first becuz we'll get the last PO team. if mn wins, we'll prob get car. if min doesn't make it, we'll prob get either stl or NO. either is just fine by me.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think carolina needs to be knocked down a peg or two. of course the media is doing a great job of gassing 'em up, so maybe the situation will resolve itself. i honestly don't think carolina is as good as the talking heads would like us to believe.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd hate to play the Vikings again, unless it's for the NFC championship game. I don't want to play them in the first round. We could have easily lost either of the games we played against them. If we lost to the Vikings in the first round of the playoffs, the division championship would seem like such a hollow victory to me.

I wouldn't mind facing the Rams or Saints. The Panthers could be tough, but I'd rather face them than the Vikings.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with arrow. The Panthers recent winning streak has come against weak teams and the Packers are 5-2 against them since they came into the league. There strength is there defensive line, but we have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL. I would rather see them play and beat either the Rams or Seahawks in the first round, then go to Philly and take out the Eagles. If we can take care of business in the wild card round, then go to Atlanta and pay them back for 2002, we could have the NFC championship game at Lambeau. I would love to see New Orleans and Mckenzie in the first round. Favre was very critical of MM's holdout this year and I bet he would like to burn him a new one :whippin:

Flak_Jacket

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather play Aint's. They have a horrible defense. Panthers are pretty good now. I would not want to face them and their defense.

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NCPackerfan said:
I would love to see New Orleans and Mckenzie in the first round. Favre was very critical of MM's holdout this year and I bet he would like to burn him a new one :whippin:

Very very nice..

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we play the Panthers - it'll be the Season Opener all over again.
And, right now.. the pundits are calling Packers-Panthers in Round One.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the question is settled. it's mn-gb, round 3. i really don't like this at all. it would be awesome to beat them for the 3rd time, but if the vikes were able to win the 3rd outdoor game in their last 23, it would wipe away 2 pack wins and as a minnesota resident that would suck. now having said that, and the afore mentioned stat, you have to feel good about a dome team at lambeau.

Flak_Jacket

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope that the Packers don't choke again like they did against Jaguars and Falcons. They should win but I have a bad feeling that they can beat themselves again.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the pack gets beat it won't be by the Queen they will beat themselves. But if they keep it together and keep the penalties and turnovers down they are definitely the better team.
Later
Leopardmech

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just wish it were sunday and we could get this game going. sucks going into a game and the only def that you fear is your own.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright you sissies..... hit the deck and gimme fifty....
We're talkin' about the Packers..right? I can't...hear you!

Hear this and hear it good!

THE PACK IS BACK

repeat it with me...

THE PACK IS BACK
THE PACK IS BACK
THE PACK IS BACK
THE PACK IS BACK
THE PACK IS BACK
THE PACK IS BACK

And, don't you forget it! ! !
Now strap some parachutes on those non-believers...
and drop em all over Faluja!
We'll teach you guys the right spirit for fightin our way to the top....

THE PACK IS BACK
GO PACK GO ! ! ! !

Members online

Latest posts