Who Do You Hate?

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and AND the Oakland Raiders. I am surprised no one mentions this group of morons. Or the fact their fans think Green Bay is the "Gayest team" ever according to their sources. I got into an argument with one of their chulo fans who seemed to be quite stupid, and has no knowledge of our team or the game. He claims the Raiders have beaten the Packers in the past few years! Oh and how our fans are bandwagon jumpers as well...

how in the name of high school football could i forget raiders fans???? oh my God...yeah you're really intimidating me with your outfit, meanwhile your team is 1-15. i realize that may not be the case now...but even when this team is laughably bad, which they have in recent years, these fans continue to show up and dress like idiots and act like they're dangerous.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i gotta add something...

one thing i have truely hated since day 1.....The media and commentators referring to LaDainian Tomlinson as LT...

There is only 1 LT and and played for Giants

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna go outside the NFL for my #1 for a second...

1. South Carolina gamecock fans. Where do I begin... they act like they are and always have been a football powerhouse, when they have won nothing. They are garbage and will never win the SEC, let alone a national championship. Most importantly, Clemson owns them in football and they fail to realize that. They also have terrible logic ("coot logic" as we Clemson fans call it). But I digress...

2. Bears fans
3. Brian Urlacher
4. Vikings fans
5. Jared Allen
6. The patriots
6. Tebow lovers
8. Philly fans (which really includes any sport, but mostly football)
9. Colin Cowherd
10. The Steelers

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I can't stand Randy Moss, he may of been good, but to me I think he is as good as many super bowl rings that grace his filthy fingers.

And I hate the SB seat scenario that Jerry Jones did to the fans.

Lastly I want to vent I hate all bandwagon fans who try to take the media seriously . (Aaron Rodgers does care about cancer patients btw)

Oh wait I wanted to add that I dislike the post above mine. (J/king)
????? What?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Teams

Bears, Steelers and more recently Falcons. I don't hate the teams as much as I hate their fans. And I think that's almost always the case. Some fans are just so damn annoying.

Players and Coaches

Hines Ward
James Harrison
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Rex Ryan
Roddy White
Jarrett Bush
Troy Polamalu

Analysts and Commentators

Merril Hoge
Skip Bayless
Jamie Dukes
Michael Irvin
Phil Simms
Dan Dierdorf
Deion Sanders (occasionally)

Other Stuff

Mike McCarthy's offensive strategies. BRB up by 10 in the 3rd quarter with a lights out QB under center? Clock Milking time!!!!! Letting the opposing team climb back into the game.

Constant Matt Ryan nuthugging. He's average and Matty Ice is the dumbest nickname ever.

Tom Terrific nickname. So stupid.

People who base talent and greatness on the amount Superbowl Rings a player has compared to another

Prevent Defense

Terrible Towel or fans who wave any kind of towel.

I'm probably forgetting a few but those are the ones that come to mind right now

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Michael Vick - He is the only player in the NFL that I want to see get hurt. It puzzles me how anyone in their right mind would cheer for this piece of garbage. I work at sports bar, and I am constantly getting into (sometimes heated) discussions about the dog killer.
2. Brett Favre. Over-rated, liar, self absorbed, and hung like a house cat.
3. Every Viking player in history.
4. Every Viking fan in history.
5. Jay Quitler.....my sister calls him "Pissy Face Jay"
6. Collinsworth....worst announcer/analyst to ever live.
7. Rapey Cheeseburger (aka the bathroom bandit, rapistberger, ect.)
8. Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. Rode the Packers coattails to the superbowl, then wore a Bears jersey at the WhiteHouse.
9. Philip Rivers - I have said this since he was drafted, He will never win a SuperBowl unless he signs as Rodger's backup. He is the most over-rated player in my 32 years of existance.
10. Tom Coughlin - I dont think this guy has had one second of fun in the NFL.
I'm not afraid to say something I believe that will get me ripped on, so here goes:
I don't mind Vick. Dog-mess aside, he's a decent dude. I can find 15 guys per team in the NFL who are way worse people, more violent, criminal-ish than Vick is. And I personally think Pit Bulls should be made extinct, or treated as Lions and Bears are. They're not pet-material. Poodles are. Most (not all, but most) pit bull owners don't have good reasons for even owning one.

That said, it's sadistic to watch (to cause and watch) and enjoy seeing them ripped apart to death.
I couldn't even watch and enjoy seeing sicko's like Ted Bundy, Chuck Manson, and the Wichita Massacre killers executed. And they deserve to die.

I also like Philip Rivers and from NC State to San Diego, have seen that guy play tough and clutch like the East Coast Bias media paints Brady.
Brady has choked in the playoffs since their last lucky Super Bowl season of 2004. But they still treat him as God.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson nut huggers. Worse kind of Vikings fan ever. I know one, and this guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. He has no arguments against the Packers. Actually believes the Vikings have always been better than the Packers. Yeah ok it's 13 to 0 bud. Nice try. NEEEEEXT.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3. Dieon Sanders
4. Chargers Fans

7. Tony Kornhieser
Agree on Deion for sure. Add Warren Sapp though.
Chargers fans? I've been to one game there, and am going in November too. They don't have enough fans or as loyal of a large fan base to even register.... unless you live right there among them, which I take it you do.

Kornheiser.... you're one of many who agree with that.

Am I the only one who dislikes Wilbon more than Kornheiser? I guess so.
Anytime there is any debate over a black guy and a white guy, Wilbon is always on the side of the brother, bar none. The only exception was finally late in this golf season he finally picked against Tiger.

But even today, best QB Matthew Stafford or Cam Newton, of course he took Newton. He always always does.
He always sided with Tiger, with Venus or Serena Williams no matter what.
When Serena swore at and threatened the lineswoman and was fined, he sided with Serena.... always.
He's a blatant racist (he must be related to Eugene Kane), and that's worse than being a goofball like Kornheiser.

I think Phil Simms is overrated too.
I prefer Aikman.
Collinsworth is medium to me. Sometimes good, sometimes not.

Michael Irvin was pro-Rodgers & anti-Favre a lot sooner than anyone else in the media so I came around, a bit, on the former Packer-killer. At least he speaks some English, unlike his former Triplet Emmitt Smith.

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iowa Hawkeyes are #1 overall most hated in anything and everything, I'll give Bulaga a pass, but that's it.
Vikings, because their fans are delusional and misguided
Cowboys fans, because they don't know **** about football
St. Louis Cardinals fans, because they think they are better than everyone.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howie Long
Tony La Russa (St. Louis Cardinals manager) -What a whiney ***! Sign stealing? Lights changing? Get a life and stop making stuff up to compensate why you can't beat the Brewers!!
Brian Urlacher
Freddie Mitchell/ Donovan Mcnabb- Please, do not make me bring this up again.
Randy Moss- http://youtu.be/5dmqGg6Ccvw

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to mention Matt Millen. After practically destroying an NFL franchise, gets hired by our hated network, and proceeds to say foolish, asinine things on that network. Something tells me I don't want to know how he got that job. Seriously, the guy should be a hermit, hiding in a cave for the rest of his days for what he did to the Lions.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Agree on Deion for sure. Add Warren Sapp though.
Chargers fans? I've been to one game there, and am going in November too. They don't have enough fans or as loyal of a large fan base to even register.... unless you live right there among them, which I take it you do.

Kornheiser.... you're one of many who agree with that.

Am I the only one who dislikes Wilbon more than Kornheiser? I guess so.
Anytime there is any debate over a black guy and a white guy, Wilbon is always on the side of the brother, bar none. The only exception was finally late in this golf season he finally picked against Tiger.

But even today, best QB Matthew Stafford or Cam Newton, of course he took Newton. He always always does.
He always sided with Tiger, with Venus or Serena Williams no matter what.
When Serena swore at and threatened the lineswoman and was fined, he sided with Serena.... always.
He's a blatant racist (he must be related to Eugene Kane), and that's worse than being a goofball like Kornheiser.

I think Phil Simms is overrated too.
I prefer Aikman.
Collinsworth is medium to me. Sometimes good, sometimes not.

Michael Irvin was pro-Rodgers & anti-Favre a lot sooner than anyone else in the media so I came around, a bit, on the former Packer-killer. At least he speaks some English, unlike his former Triplet Emmitt Smith.

I was sooo glad when they replaced Kornheiser with Chucky on MNF, Now if they would just get rid of Jaws it would be watchable.

Defiantly like Aikman

You joining us in SD for the tailgate?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sooo glad when they replaced Kornheiser with Chucky on MNF, Now if they would just get rid of Jaws it would be watchable.

Defiantly like Aikman

You joining us in SD for the tailgate?
ABSOLUTELY and please please please make sure to keep me in the loop.
I am horrible at planning these things, especially when I live in Dallas.

I cannot wait for November 6th, just pray that we don't lose ANY more key guys.

Members online