Who Do You Hate?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can deal with the Whiny Vikings fans, but what I can't get past is Michael Vick and how people put this piece of crap up on a pedestal. I still (an most likely always will) have a problem with him torturing and killing domestic animals.
I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.
Trapped
I don't understand how people can make a HUGE deal about him dog fighting but say NOTHING about Donte Stallworth killing a PERSON. Or Ray Lewis and Barret Robbins. Listen, in no way am I condoning what Mike Vick did but shouldn't you value a person's life more than a dog's??

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite. Mike Vick, Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, TO, Fat Albert, Mike McKenzie, Jim McMahon, Jaws, Randy Moss, Chucky, Mooch, Tony Mandarich (we coulda had Barry Sanders or Derrick Thomas!!!) John Randle, Brian Bosworth, my ex....
Gotta ask, though...why the hate for Jarrett Bush?? Nope, definitely not the best DB ever, but I've never heard him proclaim himself such. He and Crosby (still holding my breath on Cobb) are the only reason we HAVE a special teams. Kid works his *** off quietly, studies voraciously, is loved by his team-mates and from everything I've ever read or seen on him, is one of the most unassuming players on the team. Some ******** reporter once asked him how it felt being the most hated player on the team, and he didn't get pissed...he was genuinely hurt! Sorry, I like the kid.
Couldn't agree more with Bush. And he has also made huge strides since stepping in for Charles Woodson in last years SB.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Add Robinson for the most hated Viking of the year.

Also Suh isn't helping the Lions being liked any.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were glorious for us Vikings fans! :) So there are some older Packer fans here. Cool. While being a Viking fan has been tough at times, growing up in Appleton immeressed me in the Packers. Starr while great as a QB never quite made it as a coach. I always thought he came in at the wrong time. With the league expanding the way it did in the 70's and the way the game changed he was not the right man for the job at the time. Which is to bad. I know he never left the area and has done tons for the people of Green Bay.

Yes - four trips, and yet no Super Bowl wins... about the only thing that saved the 70's for Packer fans:)

Bart no longer lives in Green Bay - he retreated back to the warmer climes of his home state many years ago. However, his relationship with the Packers and Packer fans is as strong as ever, and he visits often! Thanks, Bart!

Oh, and we all expected a reincarnation of Saint Vince with Bart - who could fill shoes like that?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the whole Falcons-Lion game?
Another CHEAP DIRTY shot by Louis Delmas, that again gets overlooked because of the Suh & Matt Ryan stuff.

The Atlanta fullback, Olvie Mughatta or something like that, a big bull, caught a short flare pass, and turned around to run.
Delmas came in for a free blind shot, and how did he tackle him?
He went low with his helmet/shoulder pad right into the guy's knee.
Season over.

This is the same thug who did that to Jermichael in 2009 and knocked him out for a month. Luckily then, Finley's foot wasn't totally planted or it would have been torn ACL and maybe MCL. He'd just be nothing if that occured.

I need to contact the NFL soon to start to make them go after these types of cheap dirty hits.

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
We don't teach, or preach, "hate". That's for other forums, radical Islam, etc.
But we definitely dislike some teams, some players.

Who's on your list?

Here's mine.

1. Vikings if they're good. Now, no worries
  2. Bears if they're good
  3. Patriots. Can't stand them at all. They were gifted their 1st Super Bowl. Their other 2 were because their kicker was so clutch. If they had Scott Norwood, Belichick is just Marv Levy.
  4. Belichick
  5. Brady
  6. James Harrison
  7. Eagles fans
  8. Suh
  9. Louis Delmas
  10. Eli Manning

All the AFC teams come think of it

Members online

Latest posts