1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who Dey Packer Fans

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hearmeroar, Oct 26, 2005.

1. hearmeroar

hearmeroar Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not here to talk smack, just to get to know the great fans of Green Bay. Trolls, stay away.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Haha nice disclaimer in the intro hearme, glad to have you on the site.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome..enjoy your stay here.

4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hearmeroar--Bengal Fan--Welcome aboard the best Packer Forum around,from a long time (life time)Packer Fan located in Depere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field. Sorry I am not one of those great Packer fans you want to get to know. I am just a average Packer fan who has seen Packer teams coached by evey Packer coach in Packer History. Your team better not take this Packer team lightly, with Brett Favre "at the controls" ,the Packers are always in the game. Even with many young players and backup playing this week, replacing injured core players. This Packer team has test everybody they played. I imagine all the Bengal nation is very happy with their team this year after many years of losing. We Packer fans know the feeling after a very long period of losing before 1992.