Which Two Wide Outs do we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Is it bad the evil Ty on my left shoulder hopes it is all defensive players until Day 3 just to watch the chaotic firestorm this would cause within the ranks of fans LOL :D
Throw in a QB taken in round 1 by the Packers and this place might be burned to the ground!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No sir i didn’t.
It was in my original post!

Look! :laugh:

A round and round and round we go.. who we draft … nobody knows!

PS. Did you create Charlie Brown? Love me some Snoopy :tup:
Your response to me not liking dropping from 92 to 106 used the fact that they were moving up (59 to 46 ? ) can't remember exactly, it has been a few days. In that retort of yours you conveniently left out the drop from 28 to 33. Loved me some Rodney Dangerfield in Old School.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You hate dropping from 92 to 106 (14 spots) but you don’t value the trade off of moving up (13 slots) from 53 to 40 overall? O….K

Those (parentheses) next to Cincinnati and the Jets are (the logical motivation) behind the moves on their side, not ours.

Cinci (leapfrogs KC). We’re not leapfrogging anyone. We’d go backwards. We Might be turtle walking someone. Lol.
the (Jets acquire a 5th Day option etc..).

Yeah you saw 33- 5th Year option and it didn’t compute. I get it.
Here you go!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder to get your picks in the annual Amish draft contest in soon. We're less than a week away from the big day.

Reaction score
Your response to me not liking dropping from 92 to 106 used the fact that they were moving up (59 to 46 ? ) can't remember exactly, it has been a few days. In that retort of yours you conveniently left out the drop from 28 to 33. Loved me some Rodney Dangerfield in Old School.
So are you saying you didn’t like 92 to 106 because of 53 to 40 because of 28 to 33?
Good Grief Chuck. Why didn’t you just say so!

28, 53, 92
Vs.
33, 40, 106

If this example of how you can move around (without giving up any draft picks) is going to make you sweat, just wait and see what Gutey has in store!

Last edited:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jameson Williams and George Pickens/Treylon Burks. I would be happy if the Packers traded up for Williams. He'll be ready by mid-season and the Packers play in a division bad enough that they'll win it even without Williams playing right away.

What I don't want though is for Burks to be the only receiver added since he's a few years from being able to actually run consistent routes and wouldn't do anything to open up the offense. I'm down on Olave because he seems too small for what MLF asks the receivers to do in the run game (same with Wilson).

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So are you saying you didn’t like 92 to 106 because of 53 to 40 because of 28 to 33?
Good Grief Chuck. Why didn’t you just say so!

28, 53, 92
Vs.
33, 40, 106

If this example of how you can move around (without giving up any draft picks) is going to make you sweat, just wait and see what Gutey has in store!
I just think 28 is too valuable compared to 33 the way I expect the WRs to go.

Reaction score
I just think 28 is too valuable compared to 33 the way I expect the WRs to go.
Then in that case we stay pat.
We shouldn’t put us in a box like that either. If you already had a Top WR at #22 and all the WR at #28 are rated #40 or worse. Do we just take another one anyway?

I’m just showing ways or examples of how to move around into areas where we see talent groupings. It’s not a must do or have to do this or that. Display only. There’s a hundred ways the board could drop. Might have to move up with #28 in an aggressive trade to #23

Hey. I had a pretty cool Mock today through interactive trades. I know it’s not perfect or 100% realistic and I had to kinda guess at a few players on the fly.. but it went like this
(I skipped out 3 last selections one being a #200)

35. Jaquan Brisker Safety
38. Arnold Ebiketie OLB
43. George Pickens WR
53. Alec Pierce WR
58. David Ojabo OLB (doubled up here but he’s recovering and we could slow roll him back)
60. Travis Jones DT
92. Leo Chanal LB
133. Jelani Woods TE
171. Jamaree Salyer OG/OT

#200, etc.. etc..

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am waiting to do my final 2 mocks until Wednesday in case their is another trade by then. One with no trades and one with a small trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts