Which team do you hate the most and why?

What team do you hate most?

• Total voters

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Which team? I picked the obvious ones so if you pick "other" please explain... Unless you are the fan of some team not in the NFCN, because then I wouldn't expect you to pick what I listed... duh

For me it is the biQueens by a pretty large margin. I hated those bastards worst of all even before they tampered with brINT and got away with it, got to use their 2 cheating DTs because of a homer federal judge, before the Love Boat, before the Wizzinator... In general, living in Viking land I find their fans to be boorish and ignorant. In graduate school I lived in Illinois - surrounded by BOB fans. They were NOTHING like the biQueen fans - not even close. I have been to several away stadiums and every time I have been to the dump dome it has almost ended in a fight - and typically for nothing more than me wearing a Packer jersey and cheering for my team. And every time it was always 10-12 guys ******** with me and the 1 or 2 friends I was with. The Packer envy is just over the top.

Then there is the team. Cheap bastards like Todd Steussie, Chris Hovan, and Joey Browner have always boiled my oil. Clowns like Randy moss acting like he is wiping his *** on the goal post at Lambeau... Artificial crowd noise, that stupid, annoying horn and that toothless fleabag mascot on his motercycle... F#$* I hate that team!! :viksux:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Bears for me. I think it just comes from my hatred for all things Chicago. The Cubs are my most hated baseball team too. I just hate the Bears, they are our arch rival since forever, and historically have been much better than the Vikings and more of a threat to our success. I mean, lets get real, The Vikings never win anything.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
1. Minnesota Vikings. Per statements above, sleazebag management and the English professor wannabe head coach. Not to mention, Skol Guy, Jeff Query etc... Biggest trash talking fans of a franchise that can't win ****. And then get mad when you point out that fact.

2. Rest of the teams in our Division....Hate both bears and lions.

Lastly,

3. Cowboys. I dunno, I still can't forgive them for all the *** whippings we got there in Dallas in the 90s. 3 straight eliminations from the playoffs in a row by Dallas...Ugh.. Not to mention that cheap shot that took out one of our lineman's knees in the 95 Championship game. Forget who that was. I just remember him swearing at the Dallas player after the blatant chop block.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
1. Minnesota Vikings. Per statements above, sleazebag management and the English professor wannabe head coach. Not to mention, Skol Guy, Jeff Query etc... Biggest trash talking fans of a franchise that can't win ****. And then get mad when you point out that fact.

2. Rest of the teams in our Division....Hate both bears and lions.

Lastly,

3. Cowboys. I dunno, I still can't forgive them for all the *** whippings we got there in Dallas in the 90s. 3 straight eliminations from the playoffs in a row by Dallas...Ugh.. Not to mention that cheap shot that took out one of our lineman's knees in the 95 Championship game. Forget who that was. I just remember him swearing at the Dallas player after the blatant chop block.

Jeff Query never played for the Vikings.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never hated the Viqueens (Or any other team, really) until this year.
brINT Farv and his flip-flopping arrogant prima donna ways.
Jared *****. I just hate his arrogance and his retarded dance he does after a sack.
I hate that jerk and I love to see him lose.

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Even the Art Institute?
That's the best art museum in the area for me.
And there's just something I like about the Windy City. It's got a good vibe.
:wink2:

I love the city - hate the BOBs and Cubs... But again, they are a distant second in the rear view for me to the favreahaha biqueens.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings. They, along with the Chargers are the most self aggrandizing, self righteous and self important organizations without any reason to be. While the Bears are our oldest rivals, I at least have respect for them. I have none for the Vikings.

I'd include the Cowboys in that statement as well, but they at least have a Lombardi.

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
While the Bears are our oldest rivals, I at least have respect for them. I have none for the Vikings.

My sentiments exactly!! I hate the BOBs but I at LEAST DO RESPECT THEM. I have not one ounce of respect for the piece of ****, wanna-be, Packer envy filled Queenies and their fans.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I love the city - hate the BOBs and Cubs... But again, they are a distant second in the rear view for me to the favreahaha biqueens.

I like the city too. When I said "all things Chicago" I was referring to their sports teams. I guess I should have clarified. Taste of Chicago is like my favorite thing in the world.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to punch that f'n Ragnar idiot right in the face - but I'd be afraid I'd get rabies.
LOL that's ace.

Here's some things Rag does in the off season.
Feel free to add any if you got 'em.

1) Since he can't talk and can only grunt and growl, he tears another copy of "Phonics for Dummies" in half out of another frustrated attempt.

2) On the Summer Solstice he gets his annual flea dip and de-lousing. It takes 12 Viqueens players to hold him down for it. Afterwards they throw him into the nearby river for his annual bath.

3) Tries to get laid. Since no woman will be anywhere near him, time to hit the streets. However, no desperate hooker will even touch him with a 10 ft pole for all the gold in the world.

4) Gets into boat to go across the ocean to distant lands to conquer. Realizes it's too big of an ocean for just one to row across.
Gives up and turns around.

5) Hibernates in a men's restroom.

6) Tries to phone opposing team quarterbacks to taunt them.
They hang up on him when all they hear is heavy breathing, thinking that it's an obscene caller.

7) Travels to the U of M. Home of the Golden Gophers thinking their mascot is a real gopher which he wants to kill and eat.
:think:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
LOL that's ace.

Here's some things Rag does in the off season.
Feel free to add any if you got 'em.

1) Since he can't talk and can only grunt and growl, he tears another copy of "Phonics for Dummies" in half out of another frustrated attempt.

2) On the Summer Solstice he gets his annual flea dip and de-lousing. It takes 12 Viqueens players to hold him down for it. Afterwards they throw him into the nearby river for his annual bath.

3) Tries to get laid. Since no woman will be anywhere near him, time to hit the streets. However, no desperate hooker will even touch him with a 10 ft pole for all the gold in the world.

4) Gets into boat to go across the ocean to distant lands to conquer. Realizes it's too big of an ocean for just one to row across.
Gives up and turns around.

5) Hibernates in a men's restroom.

6) Tries to phone opposing team quarterbacks to taunt them.
They hang up on him when all they hear is heavy breathing, thinking that it's an obscene caller.

7) Travels to the U of M. Home of the Golden Gophers thinking their mascot is a real gopher which he wants to kill and eat.
:think:

8. Hides in the closet in his mother's bedroom after she gets out of the shower in hopes of seeing her naked.

9. Occasionally hangs out around public schools in a white conversion van.

10. Travels to the Boundry Waters to have nonconsensual sex with a mule deer.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings, most recently because I have to listen to every person I know from Mn whine incessantly about how "dirty" the Saints are and how the better team lost and you can't beat it through their heads that the better team does not have 6 fumbles and 2 picks. They don't care that every QB in the league has gotten beat up in the same way at one time or another. At least our team and most of our fans own up to bad play when it applys. And one more thing, the Packers bruises are not posted on the internet.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to admit it changes season to season... late 80's it was the bears. Mid 90's the Cowboys. Late 90's was the bears again. Early 2000 vikings. Mid 2000 bears. Now the vikings.

So, the most hated (heated) rival is the bears, but right now, it's the vikings.

It's different kinds of hate, really. The bears I kinda (KINDA) respect them. I feel more proud of beating them than the others, usually.

The Cowboys, I usually only hate them when either we're playing them, or when they're overexposed/overhyped by the media.

And the vikings, when they try to trash talk and pretend like they're the big boss...

And the Lions, I think they're the worst, because I don't hate them, I only feel sorry for them. And that's sad.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The New York Yankees. ****ers buy championships and then act all excited when they win.

Oh, football? The Vikings. While they haven't won anything, they've been consistently good for awhile now. It's only natural to hate your biggest challenger to the throne.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings - Because I pretty much hate their personnel all across the field. I hate the fact that their fans think their team is god's gift, when it clearly is not. I hate the fact they did pretty well this year.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I hate whoever drafts Tim Tebow.....mostly because I hate Tim Tebow more than just about anything.
Can I ask why?

I could see hating the media coverage of Tebow, but he can't really control that. I'm just curious what he did to make you hate him, because he seems like a pretty stand up dude.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Can I ask why?

I could see hating the media coverage of Tebow, but he can't really control that. I'm just curious what he did to make you hate him, because he seems like a pretty stand up dude.

He's a chest thumper. I don't care about his faith, and that seems to be all he cares about. If his faith is something that is important to him, he should keep it to himself. Why would you write bible verses on your eye black? Especially when you can't see them yourself? Answer....so others can see it. Its his holier than thou attitude I can't stand. Being in an anti-abortion ad during the super bowl? He's not even in the NFL yet and he thinks he's important enough to be in a faith based, political ad during the Super Bowl. He needs to chill out and know his place. Shut up, and concentrate on playing football, because he may not be doing a whole lot of that in the future.

Staff online

Members online