Which late round or rook free agent . . .

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which 6-7th rd draft pick or rookie free agent would you like to see make the team?

I'd like to see Craig Bragg make. He could upgrade the kickoff return team, the punt return team and be a solid backup reciever. The kid had a record setting career at UCLA.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like Bragg and Roy Manning to make it. I have heard from Bates(through media) that he(Manning) is a quality player. If he makes the team, he will backup Nick Barnett.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Johnson, oh, you meant 7th round 05! WilliamWhittaker G. With Brad Bedel(sp) getting injured, though we don't know the severity, we need solid O-line guys.

Reaction score
I want to see the undrafted center, Chris White. All reports have him being a hell of a player, and even working his way upto snaps with the No. 1 Offence. Also, wouldn't mind seeing Bragg or Manning make the team, as by all accounts they are hard workers.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i would like to see manning make it. he was really solid in college.

After tonight, Manning is a lock. IMHO, I think Poppinga is a lock too--provided he doesn't go on the PUP or IR.
Paris Lenon is the guy that needs to be worried about job security.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a lot of Bragg out here in California watching PAC-10 football and this guy could really help returning punts. We haven't had a breakaway returner since Rossum. Should be interesting to see if he breaks a few in pre-season. Probably a #5 WR for the Pack.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Patrick Dendy make the team. I dont know, i just heard alot about how he made the most out of his playing time. I would also like to see Brady Poppinga and Roy Manning make the team. These guys have non stop motors and thats what i like in players.

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Chris Johnson, oh, you meant 7th round 05! WilliamWhittaker G. With Brad Bedel(sp) getting injured, though we don't know the severity, we need solid O-line guys.

LOL. I didn't specify, so you're OK! I like Chris Johnson also. I wish he could have some good luck come his way. Gotta love his speed and aggresiveness.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts