Where's Rogers???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Seriously,

I'm starting to get PISSED. Rogers is the starter for the NFC, but every time I go to the NFL website, I see Pro Bowl coverage with freaking Donovan McNabb all over the freaking place. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he was JUST on nfl network with Rich, Deon, and Irving..

REALLY nice interview

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ok, Finally. I swear it was the Donovan McNabb show for awhile.

charlotte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad you brought this up.

If you go to Packers.com, the Official Web site of the Green Bay Packers. there are pictures of our three ProBowlers (ARodg, Matthews and Collins) at the activities and practices. Also, the players are writing a daily diary of their experience there.

The first installment was by Rodgers, and I found it to be cute....the guy just cannot hide his enthusiasm!

Also thought it was funny that Matthews tweeted yesteday that everyone in Miami is mistaking him for AJ ! (twitter name CMatt52 for those of you who want to follow him.)

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I HOPE RODGERS WINS PRO BOWL MVP! 1st quarter stats: 150 yards, 2 TD, 18 rusing yards.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously,

I'm starting to get PISSED. Rogers is the starter for the NFC, but every time I go to the NFL website, I see Pro Bowl coverage with freaking Donovan McNabb all over the freaking place. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't find him because you're spelling RoDgers wrong ;)

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Here's Clay's prediction (from his diary entry on the Packers website)

Packers.com » News » Stories » January 28, 2010: Clay Matthews Pro Bowl Diary

Looking forward to the game on Sunday. I don't have a score, but I'm predicting the NFC coming out on top. Aaron will throw four touchdowns. Yes, four. I said it here first.
That's nice... Way to put the spotlight on AR there Clay... LOL

I hope AR tweets that he predicts you will have 6 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and a pick 6.:pray:

charlotte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol Clay's JS.

ARodg doesn't tweet. The only Packers that have a twitter account are Clay, Barnett, Grant (they both tweet alot), Al Harris, Ahman Green and Finley's Website. Kampman has an account but he's never tweeted.

(God that sounds silly...tweet!)

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously,

Uh, Rodgers is excruciatingly boring, in case you haven't noticed. You think the the NFL is going to waste space advertising Rodgers??? He's exactly like Peyton Manning, but until he does it 9 more years, he won't get Manning treatment.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Uh, Rodgers is excruciatingly boring, in case you haven't noticed. You think the the NFL is going to waste space advertising Rodgers??? He's exactly like Peyton Manning, but until he does it 9 more years, he won't get Manning treatment.
And you are excruciatingly predictable and played...

At least change your handle or something because this **** is getting stale.

charlotte

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I haven't been around here for all that long, but it seems to me your agenda is showing.

Rodgers is anything BUT boring. As far as ads? He's the equivalent of an ad guy's dream. Good looking, young, unmarried and successful. You think old man Farve is going to have Wrangler ads forever? smdh

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
I haven't been around here for all that long, but it seems to me your agenda is showing.

Rodgers is anything BUT boring. As far as ads? He's the equivalent of an ad guy's dream. Good looking, young, unmarried and successful. You think old man Farve is going to have Wrangler ads forever? smdh
There's always Depend undergarments... That would have been a match made in heaven since Kimberly-Clark was founded in Wisconsin and still has a lot of production and research in the state...

And not just because of his advancing age either. If he plays many more games where he takes the hits like he did versus NO, he's gonna have incontenence problems...

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lol you rip on Rodgers once again, what's new. . .although you fail at it this time. You compare him to Peyton? Thanks! Enjoy your off season flip flop, countless future draft picks/trades in hopes of MAYBE getting something as quality as we have in Aaron.

If you call him 'boring' then you obviously haven't watched him play. He's one of the most exciting QBs in the league. . .Peyton is great and I love watching him analyze the defense. . .Aaron gets out of the pocket and OH YEAH led the league in rush yards and had a season that most years would result in MVP style votes (how many years has he started? oh, that's right 2.). . .Peyton doesn't leave the pocket. . .but obviously they're the same in your eyes.

Either way, Peyton is one of the best to ever set foot on the field and if that's what we have to look forward to in Green Bay. . .sheeeeeeeeeet, I can't wait to see how many times we reach the big game.

Thanks for your optimism.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Lets just have the NFL do an interview with him

NFL Videos: Aaron Rodgers on set

And before anyone EVERY questions it

He takes full blame for the fumble and the int..

He doesnt even care about the face mask on the final play

So do not EVER dare say he will not take blame for anything

Side note

I think Deon Sanders has bromance for him

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets just have the NFL do an interview with him

NFL Videos: Aaron Rodgers on set

And before anyone EVERY questions it

He takes full blame for the fumble and the int..

He doesnt even care about the face mask on the final play

So do not EVER dare say he will not take blame for anything

Side note

I think Deon Sanders has bromance for him

There's something that Rodgers hasn't also learned that he should have from Brett Favre and that's "acting." It sounds a little mischeivous but whenever Rodgers gets hit he never hesitates to get up whereas Brett and some other veteran Qb's sit on the ground for a few seconds to feign a possible injury. Doing this results in a replay on the big screen and late flag gets thrown. I'm making it sound more technical than it should but its a very proven technique hehehe :derisive:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well of course you find him boring.
That's because he's not Brent Farv the one you have a man-crush on.
If Brent was writing/saying the saying things you'd be slobbering all over it.
"Hey guys. Check this latest gem out from Bret. These are the best words anyone has ever said in the history of the spoken word."

It all comes down to personal preference.
:spruce_up:

Members online

Latest posts