Where's Rodgers?

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the fact that we have a QB who is in the elite group, but who can have a good time and have fun with his teammates. anyone think Brady or Manning would do this?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Wonder if he is disappointed he can no longer sneak into those pictures? It was this and his preseason 'staches that make Rodgers a character.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are those things around the waist and in front on #s 58, 94, 22? Are those plays? Did they wear those during games and who used them? D or O?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This was so great! At first I spotted him in one like in the middle second from top,..so I start to count over, and "OH..is that him there too?? oh wait...he's back there too!!!"

Amazing shots! Amazing teammate!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Forget Favre, because it was one of his things, something he did and hoped people would notice.

Four distinct things about Rodgers so far with the Packers.

Snuck into Captain photos.
Grows crazy mustaches in the preseason. (Hope the mutton chops work this year)
His title belt celebration
Proved himself to be a great QB.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you think the chances are of the favre fanatics saying this is proof Rodgers has a huge ego?

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you think the chances are of the favre fanatics saying this is proof Rodgers has a huge ego?
Isn't it obvious that it is? The whole belt thing is a way to compensate the lack of titles, and this is a way of trying to rise from the eternal shadow of Brett L. Favre...

:chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally love his antics, it's what makes him himself. I love the title belt the best, I love when players do that, it cracks me up. But honestly, I could care less if he was leaping around doing the Panda Dance with a hula hoop out there. As long as he keeps playing the way he's been playing, he can do anything he wants.

*Somebody please assist me in getting the image of Aaron dancing the Panda Dance with a hula hoop out of my head........