Where Will Favre Go? - Predictions?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joe_smoe said:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NOUGH SAID!

Its starting to grow on me a bit.

Favre

AP

Great O-Line

Nice Defense

Decent receiving corps

Favre's wanting to prove something

Looks like Minny will finally get that superbowl

On a side note, looks like the Packers will finally be able to stockpile some very HIGH draft picks

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he's released then Minnesota makes the most sense.

Although I think Green Bay is going to release him on a gentlemen's agreement that he won't sign in the division or they'll trade him.

Tampa Bay, Carolina, Washington, N.Y. Jets, Buffalo, Houston, and Baltimore all make sense.

Wow, i just realized how great it would be for him to go to tampa. Its a 2 1/2 hr hike for me but its worth it. I dont care or know too much for anyone on that team tho. Are they any good?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say trade him to the stinking viqueens.
He will suck there trying to learn a new system under a very poor coach and not knowing or having any chemistry with a bunch of gang bangers.

Tavariass Jackson almost lead the team to the playoffs last year. This was before their offseason acquisitions. Favre would instantly make them a superbowl contender while the pack are fighting all year to get that #1 draft pick.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But of interest, where will Favre go now?

Hopefully to a Super Bowl and then the Hall of Fame. After all he has given us, he more than deserves to go out like Elway. I just wish it could have been with the Pack. THANKS TT! :evil:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
He will suck there trying to learn a new system under a very poor coach and not knowing or having any chemistry with a bunch of gang bangers.

Tavariass Jackson almost lead the team to the playoffs last year.

Were we watching the same games?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Tavariass Jackson almost lead the team to the playoffs last year. This was before their offseason acquisitions. Favre would instantly make them a superbowl contender while the pack are fighting all year to get that #1 draft pick.

okay sparky!!!!!!!

Denver and KC games are 2 that stand out where I am not sure if Rodgers makes those throws..From all accounts Driver, Jennings SAY his deep ball has a better touch than Brett's..but again that was not based on games.

There might be more throws that I have same questions on, but they don't stand out to me now.

However there were some bad throws that stand out...Dallas, Chicago, Washington...I am not sure if Rodgers makes those throws, because have not seen him in those situations..Wait Dallas we have..

so before crowing the Pack bottom dwellers, see how this Rodgers kid does

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RedSoxExcel said:
But of interest, where will Favre go now?

Hopefully to a Super Bowl and then the Hall of Fame. After all he has given us, he more than deserves to go out like Elway. I just wish it could have been with the Pack. THANKS TT! :evil:
Yeah......it's TT's fault that the Packers said Favre could come back, chartered a plane for him to come up here for an official announcement, and Favre bailed on them....again. :roll:
Favre has NO blame in what transpired, right?
Geez.

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In finding out today that he was set to meet with them the end of March and then again changed his mind and said he'd stay retired, just leaves a sour taste. You can't blame the Packers for deciding to move on. How many times can you sit there and listen to a guy say yes I want to come back, then 2 days later, No I don't, and now again it's the same crap all over.

I say the Packers will bring him back in, and they'll work out a mutually agreed upon trade agreement with another team. Right now the front office has to be aware and concerned about what this whole thing is doing to their team chemistry, more than anything else if this is handled badly, the whole season is shot, from a mental standpoint. You can't look at your players and one day say we are committed to AR as our QB and then turn around and say well wait a minute, we changed our minds and now Brett is again our starter. Think of the message it sends.

They're better off trading him and getting what they can. And if it doesn't work out in their best interest, you can rest assured the fans will havs TT's neck in a noose.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
yooperfan said:

Tavariass Jackson almost lead the team to the playoffs last year.

Were we watching the same games?

A game or 2 out of the playoffs = almost made the playoffs. Why do you have to open your mouth. Invest in tape please.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
yooperfan said:

okay sparky!!!!!!!

Denver and KC games are 2 that stand out where I am not sure if Rodgers makes those throws..From all accounts Driver, Jennings SAY his deep ball has a better touch than Brett's..but again that was not based on games.

There might be more throws that I have same questions on, but they don't stand out to me now.

However there were some bad throws that stand out...Dallas, Chicago, Washington...I am not sure if Rodgers makes those throws, because have not seen him in those situations..Wait Dallas we have..

Is the water poisoned up in Wisconsin or something? Are you people really that messed up in the head to think Rodgers is better than Favre because of one half of football against a Cowboys team that didnt gameplan for him and was destroying the packers and set themselves on cruise control? You peeples are in for a rude awakening. Have fun with your 5 win season next year. It will be so funny to watch you same people calling for a new coach and GM after next year.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
yooperfan said:

okay sparky!!!!!!!

Is the water poisoned up in Wisconsin or something? Are you people really that messed up in the head to think Rodgers is better than Favre because of one half of football against a Cowboys team that didnt gameplan for him and was destroying the packers and set themselves on cruise control? You peeples are in for a rude awakening. Have fun with your 5 win season next year. It will be so funny to watch you same people calling for a new coach and GM after next year.

Who is better is a moot point. The Packers have made their stance clear. They are moving on. So am I. I don't live in Wisconsin either.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
yooperfan said:

okay sparky!!!!!!!

WOW you really are sparky!!

Where in the hell did I say he was better?

You tell me how many games Brett won by himself? Then tell me how many he lost by him self

You can't because there are 10 others on offense and 11on D that help.

Your the one that states were are going to have the worse record next year..

I showed you 2 games where Brett made some awesome throws, and a few more where he made some bone head throws.Rodgers or you could make those boneheaded throws, and still win those games because of the other players there.

so prove it to US why they will be bottom dwellers

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can those of you that want to tear every thread up here with the same crap you spew in all the other threads and please just condense it to one spew crap thread.

Jezuz! We know you love Brett Favre and we know you hate Ted Thompson. O.K.?

I believe (going back to what this thread is about by the way) that Brett will be traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I think they have the cap space.

I absolutely believe Green Bay will control where he goes so forget the purple clown outfit.

I will also add I don't look for Brett to do any great things WHEREVER he ends up being camp starts in a couple of weeks and learning a new playbook, a new system, and, new players, this late will not be easy.

Some team may get quality play from him for maybe the last half of the year. If somebody wants to give up a first round pick for that so be it.

joe_smoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
joe_smoe said:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NOUGH SAID!

Its starting to grow on me a bit.

Favre

AP

Great O-Line

Nice Defense

Decent receiving corps

Favre's wanting to prove something

Looks like Minny will finally get that superbowl

On a side note, looks like the Packers will finally be able to stockpile some very HIGH draft picks

LOL yeah maybe with all these drafts picks and building that TT is doing maybe the packers will be a huge dynasty in the year 3012....LOL superbowl will be on the moon by then...

joe_smoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although how sweet would it be if he went to the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!

Mike and Brett reunite again!!! Both left the packers because they wouldnt pony up on a contract..Reunited again I bet my life savings on another Seattle superbowl run!!!!!!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking Brett's gonna be wearing flannel and denim for the rest of his life. I'd rather see him in that uniform than anything else right now.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah......it's TT's fault that the Packers said Favre could come back, chartered a plane for him to come up here for an official announcement, and Favre bailed on them....again. :roll:
Geez.

Mien Got....

Please quote exactly WHERE I stated Favre had no blame in this. I stated after all the seasons of excitement he has given us, he deserves to win another SB and then be honoured at Canton. IMO, he should be doing this in GREEN BAY, not in Baltimore, Houston or gods know where else he is going to end up. Do you comprehend that? Maybe you should try reading it a few more times before hitting reply and posting another anti-Favre rant that has nothing to do with what I posted in the first place. :roll:

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Geez.

Mien Got....

Please quote exactly WHERE I stated Favre had no blame in this. I stated after all the seasons of excitement he has given us, he deserves to win another SB and then be honoured at Canton. IMO, he should be doing this in GREEN BAY, not in Baltimore, Houston or gods know where else he is going to end up. Do you comprehend that? Maybe you should try reading it a few more times before hitting reply and posting another anti-Favre rant that has nothing to do with what I posted in the first place. :roll:

Taking cheap shots at cheesey is super cool man, nice work.

Members online

Latest posts