Where is Kuhn?

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am i missing something here? i do not see him on IR so where is he?????? could have used him sheesh!

only 1 play i can remember we need a bull to get through that type of D line and ST sucks off with slocum's head i say!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why we don't use him in all those 3rd and 1 situations. He would have scored on that goalline situation we got 0 points off of because Aaron Rodgers was our power running back... ?

14 point swing there and changed the momentum of the game. Inexcusable, but hopefully McCarthy will adjust. He's got to rely more on Nance and Kuhn because Jackson won't get it down, period.

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he played. The crowd screamed "KUUUUUUUHN" at one point.

I only heard it once. I was yelling at the Tv the same as others. I figured the same thing on those 3rd and shorts. He seems to allways push for a few more yards.

I'm no coach, but felt he could have been someone who would have changed the final result of the game.

jhutch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not sure. Mccarthy said before the game that nance was our number two back and had passed kuhn. Nance left with a concussion so youd figure we see kuhn again but we didnt.

A

aldis

“I think he did [tarnish his legacy]. Not only this season, but the last few seasons, going back and forth [on retirement] and bouncing to a few different teams. I think about it, and I have to really think hard to think back to when he was a and when he played his best football and was in Super Bowls and when he became the Brett Favre we all know."
-Kurt Warner

Members online

Latest posts