1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Kuhn?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackFanatic, Nov 28, 2010.

1. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    am i missing something here? i do not see him on IR so where is he?????? could have used him sheesh!

only 1 play i can remember we need a bull to get through that type of D line and ST sucks off with slocum's head i say!

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    What, you didnt hear the crowd scream his name?

3. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    I don't know why we don't use him in all those 3rd and 1 situations. He would have scored on that goalline situation we got 0 points off of because Aaron Rodgers was our power running back... ?

14 point swing there and changed the momentum of the game. Inexcusable, but hopefully McCarthy will adjust. He's got to rely more on Nance and Kuhn because Jackson won't get it down, period.

4. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    B-Jax was bad! Kuhn is always reliable, should have used him more!

5. Arod2gjdd

Arod2gjdd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    was wondering this the entire game.....

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I thought he was injured or something, he wasnt?

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    No, he played. The crowd screamed "KUUUUUUUHN" at one point.

8. njpackersfan

njpackersfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I only heard it once. I was yelling at the Tv the same as others. I figured the same thing on those 3rd and shorts. He seems to allways push for a few more yards.

I'm no coach, but felt he could have been someone who would have changed the final result of the game.

9. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Nope. I thought he had to have been hurt since Quinn Johnson was playing ... but Kuhn had a dumpoff reception in the third quarter.

10. jhutch

jhutch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Im not sure. Mccarthy said before the game that nance was our number two back and had passed kuhn. Nance left with a concussion so youd figure we see kuhn again but we didnt.

11. aldis

aldis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    “I think he did [tarnish his legacy]. Not only this season, but the last few seasons, going back and forth [on retirement] and bouncing to a few different teams. I think about it, and I have to really think hard to think back to when he was a and when he played his best football and was in Super Bowls and when he became the Brett Favre we all know."
    -Kurt Warner