1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where and where

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by brodzki, Sep 28, 2015.

1. brodzki

brodzki Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    im coming to Green Bay for the chargers game. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can

A) get a cheese championship belt. I live out of country so I can't get one shipped to me and

B) where is a good place to go after the game?

Thanks

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    B) Walk east out of the stadium after the game and follow the crowd to one of the watering holes east of the Don Hutson Center.

3. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    You'd have to get a cab if you don't have a car, but I go to St. Brendens downtown after just about everygame. I usually stop at the tail gate tent for another beer or have one in the lot just to let the crowd die down a bit, but I love St. Brendens. Great beer selection and very cozy.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Cab? No pool

Uber is in GB and cheaper

Download the app for iphone or Google play store

5. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    UBER!! I must be living in the early 2000's. Haha. Worst case scenario I live on Thorndale just off Oneida just north of Lombardi. Parckerforum peeps are always welcome to have a beer with me in my front yard also. :)