Where and where

brodzki

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im coming to Green Bay for the chargers game. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can

A) get a cheese championship belt. I live out of country so I can't get one shipped to me and

B) where is a good place to go after the game?

Thanks

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
im coming to Green Bay for the chargers game. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can

A) get a cheese championship belt. I live out of country so I can't get one shipped to me and

B) where is a good place to go after the game?

Thanks
B) Walk east out of the stadium after the game and follow the crowd to one of the watering holes east of the Don Hutson Center.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
You'd have to get a cab if you don't have a car, but I go to St. Brendens downtown after just about everygame. I usually stop at the tail gate tent for another beer or have one in the lot just to let the crowd die down a bit, but I love St. Brendens. Great beer selection and very cozy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cab? No pool

Uber is in GB and cheaper

Download the app for iphone or Google play store

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Cab? No pool

Uber is in GB and cheaper

Download the app for iphone or Google play store

UBER!! I must be living in the early 2000's. Haha. Worst case scenario I live on Thorndale just off Oneida just north of Lombardi. Parckerforum peeps are always welcome to have a beer with me in my front yard also. :)

Members online

Latest posts