When are you going to post on here during game day?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before?
During?
Halftime?
Or after?

I have a feeling this board is going to go nuts if the Packers win.
I'll probably be here sometime after to see and share thoughts.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll have my laptop with me at my friend's house and i'll try and log in...but i don't want to be bad luck so i'll have to see...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I've been watching games at the bar lately, so I won't be on chat. We have an exam on monday, so I doubt any of my friends will want to watch it anywhere. If I stay home, I'll be on chat, if not, I'll post after the game. I'm going to wait a few hours afterwards though, let it cool down a bit.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to watch the game via stream.
But even if I didn't, I get too worked up and stressed to be able to attend chats during games. I've done before, but I borderline went crazy.

But after the game I'll be here, celebrating.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will not be on here during the game at all! Didn't do it during the Eagles or the Falcons game and those turned out to be pretty good. The laptop will be put away!

The dog generally watches the game with me, except he was upstairs with the wife for the Falcons game, might have to do that again!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when im at home i usually go downstairs and leave my laptop upstairs and watch the game, then post after.

since im at school my computer will most likely be on and right near the TV, ill more than likely be in the chat.

except i might not do that cause i havent done that for the other two games...gotta stick with what works! lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chat during game, and depending on the outcome depends if I go trolling after the game.

Members online

Latest posts