1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

whats up with all the miscues?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ThePerfectBeard, Oct 25, 2010.

1. ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +224
    I know we won, but i don't understand how Rodgers and the receivers weren't on the same page for alot of the night. They both know this playbook so i don't get it. Some of Rodgers throws really bothered me.:viksux::amen:

2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    It goes both ways, how often if Jordy the first look? I think it might have to do with an unhealthy Donald Driver not being involved...so maybe everyone was in a slightly different position then they normally line up...I'm sure it's a very fixable problem

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    They talked about it on sideline at one point and it didnt happen again

4. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    All I know is I counted 3 passes to Nelson where he cut the route and Rodgers didn't think he was going to.

5. ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +224
    ya it probably had to do with driver, but these guys need to know what to do when you are able to break free. It just doesnt look like the clicking offense we had in the arizona game. I know alot has to do with not having grant and finely, but i think quarless can fill in nicely there.