Whats the word

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Watch for Sharper to come out jaw'n about his 3 picks last week, then disappear on the field.

The Pack is going to dare the Queens to run the ball, don't look for the blitzing that you seen last week, Johnson is experienced enough to check out of the play on a blitz. We will be rolled up trying to take the short passing game away, make Johnson air the ball out.

Pack 27 Queens 17 - Farve will beat this team, hopefully we can run the ball for balance.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run Samken run. Vikes won last week but all on D and special teams. They mustered 137 total yards. Their offense was shut down with BJ at the helm. Tiki Barber was running all over them and had they stuck to the run more the Giants would have won. Their offense is better with Dante, when we should of won that one...stupid Edinger!!!!!!!!! So with us beating Vick at home and Fergie,Martin, and others coming back( listed as questionable) and with our improved punt and Kick off coverage units, I know we can get this done at home. No turnovers!
Go Pack Go

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win this ballgame because Sharper has aided the offense with "bulletin board" fodder which will make Favre come alive with a tremendous performance. Did you see how he played after somebody on the Falcon sideline pissed him off???

Sharper will never learn when to keep his mouth shut.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was an Atlanta player on the sideline jawing with Favre in the second half. After the Packers scored their last TD, Favre was talking with some teammates on the sideline and you could read his lips saying something like, "that guy's pissing me off" as he pointed across the field. The commentators said something about it too. They said that somebody on Atlanta's sideline is jawing with Favre and that usually fires him up which wasn't wise on the Falcons part.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
There was an Atlanta player on the sideline jawing with Favre in the second half. After the Packers scored their last TD, Favre was talking with some teammates on the sideline and you could read his lips saying something like, "that guy's pissing me off" as he pointed across the field. The commentators said something about it too. They said that somebody on Atlanta's sideline is jawing with Favre and that usually fires him up which wasn't wise on the Falcons part.

hmmm...i heard it was an atlanta coach - a young one, i guess. he was making some comments & brett got really mad - bad idea to **** off brett!

as far as the queens game - like others said, sharper'll be flappin his lips thru the whole game - watch for a scuffle or two.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like GB will grab the moment 1st. The Off has to be balanced. Their run game needs some help from the pass.
W/ MN in a hole they will sputter.
Despite last Jan I don't think MN plays as well outside in the winter.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's some more things to consider:
VIKINGS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense - 85.0 yards per game (27th in NFL); Passing Offense - 198.8 ypg (20th); Total Offense - 283.8 ypg (25th). Rushing Defense - 127.2 ypg (26th); Passing Defense - 230.8 ypg (26th); Total Defense - 358.0 ypg (28th).

PACKERS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense - 75.8 ypg (30th); Passing Offense - 250.3 ypg (5th); Total Offense - 326.1 ypg (16th). Rushing Defense - 110.3 ypg (14th); Passing Defense - 189.2 ypg (11th); Total Defense - 299.6 ypg (10th).

Members online

Latest posts