What would Rodgers bring in a trade?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Agreed, but I don't consider the Cardinals to be a decent measuring stick.

If by chance we do somehow lose to the Cardinals today, I see it having some immediate impacts.
  • MM might get fired immediately.
  • This place will be lit up by several posters until MM is fired.
  • One poster will still insist the Packers are still in the playoff hunt.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If by chance we do somehow lose to the Cardinals today, I see it having some immediate impacts.
I don't think anyone will talk about us being in the playoff hunt if this happens.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Trying to figure out how "This place will be lit up by several posters until MM is fired." can happen if "MM might get fired immediately." does (unless 'might' is the operative word). :)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting MM fired since the Seahawks debacle so I’d definiteky want him fired immediately

H

HardRightEdge

Who is spray bottle?
Picture deleted by moderator.
Read the rules why doncha.
Posting Getty Images:
This Policy is extremely simple: DO NOT USE IMAGES FROM GETTY IMAGES. Anyone can do simple searches through Google Images and find a suitable replacement. The previous owner was hit was a C&D from their attorney. I do not want to have to deal with that process. If you suspect an image is from the Getty Images, please send an Admin or Mod a PM so we can deal with that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting MM fired since the Seahawks debacle so I’d definiteky want him fired immediately
I agree and if that decision is made, sooner than later is more beneficial to the team moving forward. Would be silly to keep him around, just to fire 4 weeks later.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Trying to figure out how "This place will be lit up by several posters until MM is fired." can happen if "MM might get fired immediately." does (unless 'might' is the operative word). :)

What I was trying to say. If the Packers lose today and MM isn't fired immediately, this place will be lit up even more than it already has been by several posters wanting his head on a pike.

Members online

Latest posts