What would Rodgers bring in a trade?

H

HardRightEdge

You must be a bundle of fun in real life. :)
I'll put this way. We don't sit around getting a big laugh imagining what flying pigs might look like. We tend toward dry humor, sarcasm and irony. ;)

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all of the money things aside, i think at 35 he'd still be worth 3 first rounders if Mack is setting the market at 2+

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JFC what is with this trade Rodgers garbage? Man you dumb people, were you asleep all of last year when Rodgers was not on that field and our offense was 10x worse than it is today?

Now look, I'm well aware he's been a little too sack taking happy, and I don't exactly like that he's done a lot of play switching on MM, but even suggesting sending him out is just stupid. Stupid AF.

We do not have a QB who can lead this team right now outside of Rodgers, and it'd be a reach to assume we could get one in this next year's draft, a position we really should not be spending draft capital on anyway right now.

Right now, we'll have to see what Murphy and Gute decide to do with MM, and hopefully this year's draft we will put a big cap on defensive players and go heavy offense. But shipping out Rodgers is not the answer.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
before resigning? two first's ++. now that he's the highest paid player in the league and not playing like it? i'm not sure anyone would give half that. there might be 6-8 qb's playing better than him right now.
Yeah, I have a feeling he wouldn't bring as much as would have a few years ago, or as much as we would like. Like you say, whoever trades for him takes on the burden of the salary. He might go to a team with an owner looking for a big name to sell tickets, as opposed to a team looking to make a football move.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll put this way. We don't sit around getting a big laugh imagining what flying pigs might look like. We tend toward dry humor, sarcasm and irony. ;)

If only he had good hands, I'll start a thread on how much Adams would being in a trade!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If only he had good hands, I'll start a thread on how much Adams would being in a trade!

one of my favorite GIFS! Well done!

Might take this Pig to get things done in Green Bay

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

"We"? In the plural? OK, there is either a mouse in your pocket or, there's a tapeworm involved. :)

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
could we just move on something more realistic? such as trading perry, spray bottle, king, bulaga, spriggs, moore, brice, t davis for some picks and help.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They say Rodgers is so smart, (like in intelligent taking tests and exams ).

Why don't coaches turn him lose on game plans, play calling on the field, and let him run the team more.
Most think he's smarter then the people standing every Sunday on the side lines.
They should let him do whatever the hell he wants I’m surprised he doesn’t audible out of a effing running play on 2-10 like what the eff

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
could we just move on something more realistic? such as trading perry, spray bottle, king, bulaga, spriggs, moore, brice, t davis for some picks and help.
We should get rid of every single player u named they all SUCK and have no business on this team

CS1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a moot point... the Packers cannot trade Rodgers because his entire signing bonus would hit the cap immediately.

I would not trade AR. I kind of wish he'd take a pay cut though...but he already has his ring...so why do it.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JFC what is with this trade Rodgers garbage? Man you dumb people, were you asleep all of last year when Rodgers was not on that field and our offense was 10x worse than it is today?
Agreed. Not only that, it is shocking people would rather discuss such a stupid scenario instead of the very realistic playoff chances that currently exist.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
before resigning? two first's ++. now that he's the highest paid player in the league and not playing like it? i'm not sure anyone would give half that. there might be 6-8 qb's playing better than him right now.

Through 11 games: 3,300 yards, 20 TD, 1 INT, qb rating 101.5, constantly under pressure, been sacked 34 times, playing with low-round rookies at receiver, and a revolving door on the OLine.

Yes the completion percentage is down. Yes he has missed some throws. No, he doesn’t appear to be having as much fun as usual. Still, with a game to win, I would take him above just about every other QB on earth. The team around him just has a ton of holes because of some bad recent drafts by TT.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Creative idea. Two thoughts:

1) I don’t think anyone on your list except for King would have any trade value at all
2) Who is spray bottle?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts