What we need for the Packers to make playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it will all be moot and the freefalling Vikings lose to both the Dolphins and the Lions.

We get the best of both worlds - firing McCarthy AND making the playoffs!

Yeah it really might be I didn't realize that the dolphins are currently in a tight battle for the final spot in the AFC playoffs. Right now they sit in a 4 way tie with the colts, titans, and Ravens at 7-6. And it's highly likely none of them can catch the chiefs or the chargers 11-3, as they would have to win out and lose out respectively

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah it really might be I didn't realize that the dolphins are currently in a tight battle for the final spot in the AFC playoffs. Right now they sit in a 4 way tie with the colts, titans, and Ravens at 7-6. And it's highly likely none of them can catch the chiefs or the chargers 11-3, as they would have to win out and lose out respectively

All of the teams currently at 7-6 in the AFC can't catch the Chiefs or Chargers as 10 wins is the most they can get with three games remaining.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of the teams currently at 7-6 in the AFC can't catch the Chiefs or Chargers as 10 wins is the most they can get with three games remaining.

Good point I forgot the chiefs and chargers already played this week. But it's irrelevant, still the dolphins are in a 4 way tie for the 6 seed so they are gonna be supremely motivated to win. I suppose you can say the same of the Vikings but they've needed wins lately and haven't been getting em while the dolphins have won back to back division games

D

Deleted member 6794

But it's irrelevant, still the dolphins are in a 4 way tie for the 6 seed so they are gonna be supremely motivated to win. I suppose you can say the same of the Vikings but they've needed wins lately and haven't been getting em while the dolphins have won back to back division games

I definitely agree the Dolphins have a legit shot at winning against the Vikings today.

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Tannehill has played good since coming back so yeah theres a chance.

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Dolphins are coming off winning two games
The Vikings have lost the last three of their four
Ryan tannehill has thrown eight touchdowns in his last three games which is leading the NFL and weeks 12 through 14
Vikings have less than 300 total yards in each of their last four games

D

Deleted member 6794

Vikings have less than 300 total yards in each of their last four games

The Vikings have had less than 300 yards of offense in four of their last five games. They put up 416 against the Packers three weeks ago though.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me confess to you I am nervous when it comes to this Miami game b/c every time Ryan has a game where he plays well, he then goes and lays an egg the next game, there's a reason why Miami will probably be looking for a new QB in the near future after this season. I'm cheering for The Dolphins to win, but it wouldn't surprise me if they screw this up. I'm HOPING I'm wrong because I REALLY want The Packers to make the playoffs just to stick it to some people and plus more Packers football is always good. But of course none of this will matter should we lose today, and Chicago knows this. We're fighting for our lives today and The Packers HAVE to come out with that sense of urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online