What we need for the Packers to make playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Might as well throw in The Rams game as well as New England. Those games were definitely winnable, but in each of those games we shot ourselves in the foot.
and add in the Lions, Redskins and Cardinals Games...had we won all 7 of those games....who knows where we would be today. :whistling:

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers tie against the Vikings currently really hurt their chances of making the playoffs. Otherwise it would be enough if they lose two of their remaining games. I won't stop rooting for the Packers to make the playoffs until they are mathematically eliminated but the chances of it happening are slim.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think the more likely scenario is to hope for a Vikings collapse, assuming that Chicago has something to play for in Week 17. However, it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to lose to the Dolphins and Lions prior to that.

The Dolphins are formidable with Tannehill behind center, and the Lions aren't an easy out.

Reaction score
If the Bears find a way to make it to the super bowl, this central/NW Indiana Packer fan is going to throw themselves into traffic

mongoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers tie against the Vikings currently really hurt their chances of making the playoffs. Otherwise it would be enough if they lose two of their remaining games. I won't stop rooting for the Packers to make the playoffs until they are mathematically eliminated but the chances of it happening are slim.

would be crazy if we did get that wild card.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bucs lost so that's done
Redskins lost so they need to lose 1 more
Panthers lost so they need to lose 1 more
Eagles lost so they need to lose 1 more

Vikings or Seahawks must lose 3 they play tomorrow. I think it's best if Vikings lose. Then they need to lose two of dolphins @lions and bears. I think this can happen.

Of course none of this matters if packers dont win out.

Like I said before the Cardinals game, I like the chances that we get all the help we need I'm just not convinced we can help ourselves.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can just beat the Bears, our chances of winning out significantly increase. If the Vikings lose tonight, they will also probably lose to the Bears, and all we need is for them to lose against either the Lions or Dolphins, which is possible.

Northwoods

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone on this board watched that Bears game last night. That defence turned the Rams into putty. Yet there are people on this board who think the Packers are going to win out.
Next season is our best hope of making the playoffs. Let’s get the coaching issue resolved. Fill the oline with some real blockers and then we can talk playoffs.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Minnesota loses all the game besides beating the bears and the bears lose out and we win out divisions champs lmao... I have better chance banging my mother in law...
Man your mother in law must be HOT, cause thats a lot of fight to bang her.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
If for whatever reason the Packers make it to playoffs, which I believe is highly unlikely...But is it unpopular to think they could make a run? The Rams and Saints are the best teams in the NFC. They almost beat the Rams once...Not saying with the injuries we have suffered since then makes us a contender, but....

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy ****... If we win out, does this actually look possible?!?

Updated w vikes loss and veeeery likely potential losses.

Redskins are free fall, panthers should drop at least 1 to saints, and vikings are fading.

I see our biggest obstacle here as "can we win out (yes) and can the dolphins beat a reeling vikes team.

Here to hoping division winners play hard in nfc for rest of season.

Attachments

• 2018-12-10_23.10.39.jpg
    2018-12-10_23.10.39.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 87
D

Deleted member 6794

I’m wondering if anyone on this board watched that Bears game last night. That defence turned the Rams into putty. Yet there are people on this board who think the Packers are going to win out.

I'm convinced the Bears defense won't be able to rattle Rodgers as they did with Goff. Nevertheless it will definitely be awfully tough for the Packers to win on Sunday.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, everything we needed to happen this week happened. Hope springs eternal.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Next season is our best hope of making the playoffs. Let’s get the coaching issue resolved. Fill the oline with some real blockers and then we can talk playoffs.
Not saying that the Packers will win on Sunday, but Aaron Rodgers aint Jared Goff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts