What time will playoff game be on Jan. 15th

jeffcosgrove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to travel for work on Jan. 15th and need to book my flights soon. The only schedule I can find for the playoffs lists the #1 seed for the NFC as the first game but doesn't list the time. I know the Sunday games are at 1:00 and 4:30 but is the NFC game definitely the 1:00 game or does the NFL decide once the teams are set for these games?

Thanks.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea. They won't release that information until we know who's even made it that far.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is wrong. Generally, you get an NFC and an AFC game each day. One game (NBC choice) is on Saturday night. We won't know until the match ups are decided, but if past history is indicative of future results, night game + packers + lambeau + cold + fair probability of snow = Saturday night game. If Dallas is the lowest remaining seed you can bet your bottom dollar that we are playing Saturday night. Remember last year we played Atlanta on the road Saturday night in that round.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Going to the game but can't book a flight until I know which day...

We should know after the late games on 1/1. The past couple years the #1 seed has played on Saturday although in 2007 we were the 2 seed and played on Saturday. As said before, it all depends on what the networks want. NBC has first choice and it's certainly hard to see them passing up the Packers but we'll see.

Members online

Latest posts