What Rookies Make The Roster?

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Predict: What Rookies Make the Roster?

I guess I never did this

DT Harrell-A rotation player with Williams and Pickett this season. He'll contribute, but it'll be a while before he's a Pro Bowl caliber guy, if he ever gets there.

HB Jackson-He'll get some starts, but in reality he'll be part of a HB by committee rotation, regardless of who the listed starter is. Both him and Morency should get 10-20 carries a game, probably not any more than that if they're both healthy.

WR Jones-Pencil him in as the Packer's #3 WR until DD retires, and an eventual starter. I love this guy's toughness and hands.

SS Rouse-The incumbents Manuel and Underwood will see more time then him at the beginning of the season, but I see Rouse's PT slowly picking up as the season moves along.

OT Barbre-He won't be any more than a backup this season. He'll make the team because of his incredible potential (he's a SICK athlete for a OL), but he's not NFL ready at all. Possibly the long term answer after Clifton, and possibly a complete flame out.

WR Clowney-Will be a special teams contributer all year, but I don't see him seeing any real time at WR

LB/FB Hall-Practice squad/Cut

LB Bishop-Practice squad/Cut

K Crosby-Beats out Rayner for the starting job

RB Wynn-Practice squad/Cut

TE Harris-Practice squad/Cut

Members online

Latest posts