1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of money does Rodgers get in 2015?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Brandon, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Brandon

Brandon Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    Let's assume that Rodgers and company win one more Super Bowl by then. Let's also assume he continues to consistently put up record-breaking numbers or close to it every year until then. What does his new contract look like in 2015?

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I think he gets a new contract one or even two years before that. I'd be surprised if he plays through the entire 2013 season without getting a new contract.

I don't usually spend much time thinking about how many dollars it will be, but I'd have to assume it'll be top-5; probably north of $20M per season.

3. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    I would assume that he gets one of those Peyton Manning/Tom Brady sized deals.

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    A-Rod will get a new Contract this season and he will become the highest paid QB in the leauge.[/quote]

5. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +630
    If A-Rod plays next year like he did this year, he'll get a top QB deal. If in addition the Packers make it to and win the SB, god only knows what he'll get.

6. Rocky11

Rocky11 Superbowl bound Pack

Ratings:
    +62
    Whatever he gets, it won't be enough in my opinion. It is sure nice knowing that you have a quarterback who can get you out of any tight spot 95% of the time. TT if you are reading, buy more offensive lineman. Keep that boy safe.

7. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    99% probably the biggest contract in history

• Like Like x 1