What is the Best Way to Get to Lambeau Field without parking?

IowaWarriors

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the Bears Packers game and I was wondering if there is a train, or an amtrack, or a bus or somthing?

AirGarcia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None of the above...The parking situation is not really that bad if you arrive early. Last game I went to my wife and I got there a couple hours before kickoff, parked behind the Hutson Center (paid 20 bucks), had less than 1/2 mile walk in and was free of traffic post game in about 20-30 minutes...Also good easy access at Stadium View sports bar a short distance from the Hutson Center and Lambeau.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also you can park if folks' yards around the stadium and then walk the few blocks. The cost of parking in these yards will be less than in the stadium grounds and the prices they charge to park go down the further you are from Lambeau.

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, start early in life by watching and playing football. Listen to your coaches. Study film. Spend as much time in the weightroom as you can. Pay close attention to your nutrition.

Don't neglect your grades. If you can't play DI football then look for a DII program that has a good history of sending guys to the pros.

And that's about the best way to get to Lambeau Field without parking!!:search:

Members online

Latest posts