What gives with FOX changing games???

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you had this happen as you were watching the Pack pummel the Vikes, but after the score went 27 to zip our affiliate out here switches to the Feagles and Native Americans game. We were at a local Packer hangout/watering hole and I thought there was going to be a riot. Well, actually there was a small one when someone (not me) threw a beer bottle at one of the tv sets. He missed the tv but took out about $100 worth of Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. :lol:

Who decides they can switch in the middle of a game and where can I/we send our care packages of discontent to?? :x

Stupid TV execs.......Packers still don't get any respect.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It worked in our favor several weeks ago when the Packers beat the Vikings the first time. A different game was on (a very lopsided one at that) and it was switched over to the Packers-Vikings. You win some you lose some.

I was pretty pissed yesterday too though.

They least FOX could do is shift it to one of their FSN channels so those who were enjoying the game could watch.

It all boils down to keeping viewers in their seats to watch the ads. If the game isn't competitive for fans who are indifferent to the 2 teams playing they may switch the channel.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Ziggy called Fox and paid them the 25k, that they would have saved in the Twill hiest of his paycheck, to stop the national bleeding yesterday.. :razz:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts