What game will Rodgers be back for?

What week/game do you predict Rodgers next plays in?

• 16- Pittsburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playoffs after Tolzien guides us in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll be back when he's back...anything else is a blind guess. Whenever it might be, it will be too late. It would be best to err on the side of caution and look forward to next season (and a decent draft position).
Um, no.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota... They'll rush him back
He was throwing in practice yesterday with no pain. The Vikings game is right at the 3 week mark. I would bet on the Lions game, though.

Last edited:

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I would like to see A-Rod back ASAP but his health will be depending on the health of our dinged up OL...:(

Reaction score
I just don't see him being activated on a short week against Detroit.

That would be a rough first game back. These next 2 games will have a huge impact on our playoff run & div placement

I agree.
As much as I would love him back for that game (because if healthy and playing, we would 95% beat those guys, which is a huge huge huge game as they lead and they have an easy schedule), I don't want him rushing back with that bone still not 100% healed.
If any DL is dirty and would try and hurt him, it's Suh & Nick Fairley.

Imagine beating them in their house on Turkey day WITH OUR #3 or #4 QB.

All valid reasonable agreeable points! I predicted his return for the Detroit game, but that was yesterday. After sleeping on it, today I may want to take a "Mulligan" and change my vote for the Dec. 8 home game with Atlanta. Rolling him out there on Thanksgiving NOT at 100% as you mentioned, Frank, he would be a sitting duck for some of the dirtiest cheap-shot artists as there are in the NFL.

This injury to the one player we could not have afforded to lose just sickens me to no end and I'm trying to see the glass as half full until his return, but unless he is 100% healed and given the "green" light to go, then NO, I would rather not see him take one snap in the Lion game. Too much of a health risk to him.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all keep mentioning the Lions, but the Packers players all seem to think that Atlanta is the bigger collection of cheap-artist, dirty players

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, an emphatic NO. It is absolutely NOT time to give up on the season with 7 games left to play. That's ludicrous.
Couldn't agree more. In 2010 we made the playoffs at 10-6. Our season isn't over unless the Packers want it to be over & I'm sure MM is telling them the same. Yes our D has stunk the last 2 games but I expect a better D this week.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever game it is, I hope the Packers give themselves a little bit of an edge, by not announcing it until game time. Make that other team prepare for 2 quarterbacks :D
There are those who think that McCarthy doesn't give enough away regarding injury reports.
I'm not sure what they mean because I see plenty of info.
Seems like coaches do give away too much.
Is that to be fair and give the opposing team time to prepare for what players do show up?
Less is said the better I think.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Predicting his return would be based on the exact type of injury he has. Since that isn't known, any prediction is baseless. I'm more concerned with the defense right now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Predicting his return would be based on the exact type of injury he has. Since that isn't known, any prediction is baseless. I'm more concerned with the defense right now.
As you should have been!

Both the defense and offense have been atrocious..... and sadly, it looks like we had TWO guys win this poll here.....
what a horrible play that was against the Bears.
One sack, done.
Everything.
Wasted the WHOLE season.

Reaction score
As you should have been!

Both the defense and offense have been atrocious..... and sadly, it looks like we had TWO guys win this poll here.....
what a horrible play that was against the Bears.
One sack, done.
Everything.
Wasted the WHOLE season.

Key injuries even before the regular season starts seems to be the norm for this team It's an omen! Like a contagious disease with players dropping like bowling pins each week, yet we managed to win games and even weathered the storm with the loss of Matthews < (well, that didn't last long), UNTIL.... you're right, Frank, ONE sack....the ONE player we could not afford to lose and the wheels have now come off entirely. The door has been opened for us to bust though, much thanks to the Lions and Bears on several occasions without ARod behind center, but sadly, nobody could fill the shoes of QB 1 (no thanks to our OL, also) nor could our defense step up. Tackling was non-existent! Looked like we had no confidence in winning without Rodgers, just waved the white flag and mailed it in. Tough luck season.

I can't even remember what I predicted for Rodgers' return game....I think I said for the Detroit game, just not this year's Detroit game....yeah, that's what I meant. :(

Members online

Latest posts