1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What game this season you are looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AllouezPackerFan, Jul 16, 2011.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    What game are you looking forward to the most this upcoming season? I know its tough to say before the season starts because teams haven't emerged as contenders yet. It can be because you are going to the game or because you are just excited for the match up. Personally, I have to say that of all the games this season I am most excited for the Christmas Day game against the Bears right now.

First of all, I love the cold weather games in Lambeau. The stadium is ALWAYS more electric when its under 20 degrees outside. There always seems to be something special in the air in December at Lambeau.

Secondly, as a kid, going to Lambeau on Christmas Eve Day or Christmas Day, or New Years Day always, and still does seem like a special way to celebrate a holiday.

Beyond all that my brother will be back in Green Bay for Christmas, and he is coming to the game with my dad and me. It will be a great day....and it will be even better after we kill the Bears. Hopefully something will be on the line late in September and the match up will be that more meaningful, and then one week later.....Packers vs. Lions at Lambeau! Can't wait for that either!

2. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +77
    The game against the Chargers, mainly because I'll be able to attend and finally see the Packers for the first time while in attendance of the game.

3. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Panthers game. I want the Packers to humble Cam Newton.

I'm also excited for a good ol' shootout between Brees and Rodgers in the Packers-Saints season opener.

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339

Awesome! Enjoy!

5. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    Week 1 against the Saints, with America's Game the night before on NFLN it should make for a great atmosphere for the game.

6. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I think Packers/Saints will be electric. I'd love to see Packers shut up "Aint's" fans, they are sure their team is the best in the NFL.
    NOT!

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Packers/ Saints for sure!!! There is already so much hype going into that game, I can't wait for it!!!

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Saints, only because its the start of the season. I do want to beat the bears badly again so that might be my #2. The vikings are my favorite team to beat but I dont know how close those games will be.

9. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    That's assuming he starts. That is not a given.

10. greenandgold

Ratings:
    +473

Wait a minute. I just move down to Mobile, Alabama. I just realized the nearst NFL team is the Taints. You mean I'll have to put up with their fans here?

Could be worse, I lived 40 miles west of Chicago when I moved. I was surrounded by BEARS fans!

11. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    Saints game as it's season opener and I think they're the toughest opp. on paper next year?

12. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    I haven't been following the lockout newz....
    So are we absolutely 100% certain that there will be a season and that opening day will happen on time?

If so, then the very first game whenever, whoever it is they play because that will be a big relief showing that the lockout didn't effect the season and it will mean that the 2011 Packers season is starting!

13. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,068
    Broncos game because it will be my first game at Lambeau Field:happy0005:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Have fun there.

I am looking forward to teh Chargers game, the team the Packers have the highest win percentage, they better play the NFL on airplanes though. Originally it was the Saints game, but who isn't psyched for the season opener?

15. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    The Saints game would rank high but beating the Bears is always priceless to me.

16. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    The games against the Bears are always good! Lol.

17. GBPack90

GBPack90 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    The Bears on Christmas and may sound kinda lame but the Rams. Mainly because I'm turning 21 on that day.

18. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I'm really looking forward to the next game. And not just the Packers, but any NFL football, even preseason.

19. greenandgold

Ratings:
    +473

Whoo HOO! Jaegerbombs!

• Like Like x 1
  20. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I struggle watching the last week of preseason games for teams not located in GB. like dolphins vs browns? Ill be sleeping through that one instead. And I live and die football.

I think I find watching training camp in GB is better than some preseason games.

21. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    Packers/Saints... bc I'm going to be there, taking my Dad to his second GB game. Lambeau better be ROCKING come 7:30 PM on September 8th...

22. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    I'm looking forward to the opener. Should be an epic battle between two NFC powerhouses on prime time TV.

23. ozbuc

ozbuc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    It will be the game in San Diego for me. I will be able to take the train down there and attend the game.

24. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    Packers in Indy early February.

25. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    Id have to go with the saints because that means the lockout is over and there is a season :) other than that id sayany time we play da bearlys