What game this season you are looking forward to the most?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
What game are you looking forward to the most this upcoming season? I know its tough to say before the season starts because teams haven't emerged as contenders yet. It can be because you are going to the game or because you are just excited for the match up. Personally, I have to say that of all the games this season I am most excited for the Christmas Day game against the Bears right now.

First of all, I love the cold weather games in Lambeau. The stadium is ALWAYS more electric when its under 20 degrees outside. There always seems to be something special in the air in December at Lambeau.

Secondly, as a kid, going to Lambeau on Christmas Eve Day or Christmas Day, or New Years Day always, and still does seem like a special way to celebrate a holiday.

Beyond all that my brother will be back in Green Bay for Christmas, and he is coming to the game with my dad and me. It will be a great day....and it will be even better after we kill the Bears. Hopefully something will be on the line late in September and the match up will be that more meaningful, and then one week later.....Packers vs. Lions at Lambeau! Can't wait for that either!

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game against the Chargers, mainly because I'll be able to attend and finally see the Packers for the first time while in attendance of the game.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthers game. I want the Packers to humble Cam Newton.

I'm also excited for a good ol' shootout between Brees and Rodgers in the Packers-Saints season opener.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 1 against the Saints, with America's Game the night before on NFLN it should make for a great atmosphere for the game.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think Packers/Saints will be electric. I'd love to see Packers shut up "Aint's" fans, they are sure their team is the best in the NFL.
NOT!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints, only because its the start of the season. I do want to beat the bears badly again so that might be my #2. The vikings are my favorite team to beat but I dont know how close those games will be.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I think Packers/Saints will be electric. I'd love to see Packers shut up "Aint's" fans, they are sure their team is the best in the NFL.
NOT!

Wait a minute. I just move down to Mobile, Alabama. I just realized the nearst NFL team is the Taints. You mean I'll have to put up with their fans here?

Could be worse, I lived 40 miles west of Chicago when I moved. I was surrounded by BEARS fans!

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints game as it's season opener and I think they're the toughest opp. on paper next year?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been following the lockout newz....
So are we absolutely 100% certain that there will be a season and that opening day will happen on time?

If so, then the very first game whenever, whoever it is they play because that will be a big relief showing that the lockout didn't effect the season and it will mean that the 2011 Packers season is starting!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Broncos game because it will be my first game at Lambeau Field:happy0005:
Have fun there.

I am looking forward to teh Chargers game, the team the Packers have the highest win percentage, they better play the NFL on airplanes though. Originally it was the Saints game, but who isn't psyched for the season opener?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Saints game would rank high but beating the Bears is always priceless to me.

GBPack90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears on Christmas and may sound kinda lame but the Rams. Mainly because I'm turning 21 on that day.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the next game. And not just the Packers, but any NFL football, even preseason.

I struggle watching the last week of preseason games for teams not located in GB. like dolphins vs browns? Ill be sleeping through that one instead. And I live and die football.

I think I find watching training camp in GB is better than some preseason games.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the opener. Should be an epic battle between two NFC powerhouses on prime time TV.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id have to go with the saints because that means the lockout is over and there is a season :) other than that id sayany time we play da bearlys

Members online

Latest posts