What game this season you are looking forward to the most?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Wait a minute. I just move down to Mobile, Alabama. I just realized the nearst NFL team is the Taints. You mean I'll have to put up with their fans here?

Could be worse, I lived 40 miles west of Chicago when I moved. I was surrounded by BEARS fans!
Well you're way better off dealing with "Aint's" fans. Not even 1/100th as obnoxious. It could be a mini-rivalry in the making as the NFC South is looking pretty good with Bucs and Falcons.
I'd think we'll see those teams in the playoffs pretty often in the next few years while the Packers build their dynasty.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the game against the Falcons at the Georgia Dome. I'd love to see the Pack prove why Atlanta mortgaged their future for nothing.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Game I'm not looking forward too......New Years Day against the Lions. It will be cold as hell, and I will be extremely hungover. Sitting in the cold for three hours when you are hungover is never fun.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kinda agree with Jimi
We will all be looking forward to NFL football.... and the Pack will be kicking off the season Vs another very good NFC team. That game should be #1 on everones list!

The other game I personally cant wait for is: GB @ NYG December 4th
It will be my first Packers Away Game and my first time in New York City / New Meadowlands...

I hit up at least 1 game each season but I moved out to New England this yr and the NYG game will be the closest game I get! Unless I fly into GB for a wknd!

GO PACK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts