1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What are they going to do cut me?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerfanfourever, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeezusJuice

JeezusJuice Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Where the **** does ******* ignorance come into play here you god**** moron?

Where have I stopped you from making an opinion? Stop making up **** just to verbally attack people, douche.

What don't you think is great about JWalk? Is it his 40? his hands? his vertical? his contract? his athletic abliitly? his Pro Bowl season? his money? Please, I'd love to hear this :roll: . Again, you are confusing a great talent with Super Bowl wins and Hall of Fame votes. But I understand, it's hard for someone with your level of intelligence to comprehend such things (that means to "understand" them :wink: ).

JWalk also is having injury problems. So, nice argument to you. I guess he and Freeman have nothing in common about being slowed down by injuries. :roll:

:roll: Guess you forgot about that part. Again, your intelligence is showing its ugly head, right? I'll let this one go.

I know; I was just filling it in. :roll:

Again, filling in, see above. :roll:

Stretch it as far as you want to. Your posts are so moronic it's easy for me to defend mine.

Bad liar? I don't know what this has to do with anything so I don't really care.
    And you. You're just embarassed from the other thread. If you weren't, you wouldn't have said anything because these posts had nothing to do with you. Am I right, or am I right? :D

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Don't test me, new guy. please?

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well since we can't seem to keep this CRAP in PM, and everyone must have it out on in the threads, I will lock this one too. Maybe we can stay on topic and not talk crap in the threads from now on?

:locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.