1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What are the Pack to do?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NDPackerFan, Dec 23, 2005.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm confused :-? . I'm sure this has been discussed earlier and I haven't frequented the forum as much lately. I can't stand the fact that the Packers play the Bears this weekend and the Vikings will be helped tremendously if the green and gold win the game.

I never want the Packers to lose a football game, ever....BUT, if there ever was going to be a time, this may be it.

NO...I want them to win on X-mas!

GO PACK GO!!!

2. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Avoid the confusion - root for the Bears. It's the only way. :)

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.....try as i might.....i just CAN'T cheer against the Packers! I WANT the Pack to beat Da Bears Sunday. Now, if Da Bears beat the Queens NEXT week, they can clinch the division title anyway. So, WE should beat the Bears, and let THEM take care of the Queens!

4. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We need a Major upset as you all know but I can think of no better time then Christmas. Win or Lose I think they will come out strong again after Monday nights wake up call and we will all have a game to remember. Oh Yeah, the topic, Hate the Vikes more then the Bears but Cheer against our Pack "NEVER" GO PacK GO.

Side Note - If the Bears really deserve the Division "They" can take care of those Viqueens themselves.

5. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    winnipeg, I was just about to write that...if the bears don't beat the vikes, then maybe they don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

6. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Musccy, great minds think alike ( even if we don't share the same taste in male attire lol )

7. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    haha winnipeg :D The Hasselhoff holiday wishes have to do with a post that digs started in the atrium...don't worry, the hoff is coming down shortly after christmas, I don't want to make the board suffer much longer

The Pack get Gardner at wr this week (i believe). He can't be any worse than what Fergy has been of late, so maybe that will be a spark that the pack have been looking for.

8. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ***sorry, I had to change the avatar back...I just figured Hoff in a speedo wishing everyone a merry x-mas may be a bit much since children may be reading, or worse yet, someone may check this site out after dinner.

9. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed! All I want for Christmas is a victory against the Bears.

Hopefully in the land of misfit toys, our Packer misfits can rise up to the challenge and beat the Abominable Snow Monsters from the midway,,, I mean the Bears. :p

10. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is possible. Remember...

Train Wrecks Hex Glassman has to play :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:x2= .................

THAT'S 1 DOLLAR Which eaqual 4 Quarters................healthy?

As bad as the Packers are hurting for any players, this game be surprising. Orton may be smiling from the bench. :wink:

11. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    gotta root for the Pack -VS the Bears
    no matter what - its bragging rights :chug:

12. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I once found myself almost rooting for the Packers vs. the Cowboys but I just could not force myself to do it. As much as I hated Dallas, my Chicago DNA would not allow it. It was just unnatural.

13. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But yet you come to a Packer fan site? Hmmmmm gene pool must be a bit clouded after all

14. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fomula: Drink lots and lots of Holiday "cheer" and keep it up all through the game. If the Pack wins great, if not, no big deal we get a better pick - have another drink - repeat. :wink: :chug: :pals: :beer: :mrgreen: