What a game. Yahoo. Division Champs again.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know the feeling all to well, im just glad it's not me. most of the viking fans who visited here were pretty reasonable...i wonder where darius_rules is? hmmm....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
most of the viking fans who visited here were pretty reasonable

Very true. they talked football and a little crap (which is cool) here and there. I thought it was a good time when the stopped through. I'm sure they will be back.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not very often that you look forward to going to the in laws but after this new yrs day will be a treat. a house full of vikes fans that are 0-2 against your team....priceless. :D

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey - What about the guy with the Viking Fan for a Boss?
Anyone think he still has a job? :lol:

THAT was a great game, (except for the D, omg) - Glad to see Brett could still complete some amazing passes down field... and get Longwell yet another chance to win it all for a third time....

Go you Packers!
[Is it conceivable? Every time the Packers lose at Indy, to the Colts, we've gone on to the SuperBowl.
Are we due, yet again? Can we make it ..all...the....way!(?)]

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
My Christmas is complete now! GO PACK GO!

I concur, doctor.

It was most excellent. HO HO HO, Mike Tice got coal, b****!
Daunte danced and Randy Ran, and it was all for nothing.
In your face!

Merry Christmas! :santa:
I can't wait to watch the Pack pummel the Bears next weekend from Ryan's house!

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Hey - What about the guy with the Viking Fan for a Boss?
Anyone think he still has a job? :lol: ]
Hey IPBprez I am the guy with the Queen fan for a boss and yes I will still have a job. I am in the Canadian Army and he is my Sergeant. Although when we go back to work in January I am certainly going to have some fun at his expense.
I was in Bosnia in '97 and our padre over there was a big Dolphins fan so when the Packers beat the boys that year I was teasing him a lot. He then said to me "Vince I am going to speak to you biblicly" and he whispered in my ear "F**k Yee". It was hilarious.
Later
Leopardmech

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i know the feeling all to well, im just glad it's not me. most of the viking fans who visited here were pretty reasonable...i wonder where darius_rules is? hmmm....

well, i am not darius but i have not been on here to take MY lumps. my power has been out since wed. what a mess. congrats, fair and square. not like last time. but i am sure i will get no quarter there either. lol.
it was a great game, i came up a little short in my prediction of course, but i surely wasnt going to say it was going to be close, even tho i knew it would be. favre makes me wanna puke, as it should be if he is that good. and he is. dont ask me to say that ever again. lol. heres til we meet again!!!!!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre makes me wanna puke, as it should be if he is that good. and he is. dont ask me to say that ever again. lol.
This shows you have class and a set . Thanks for coming by and i hope we don't have to do the same thing to you guys in the playoffs. :lol:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
favre makes me wanna puke, as it should be if he is that good. and he is. dont ask me to say that ever again. lol.
This shows you have class and a set . Thanks for coming by and i hope we don't have to do the same thing to you guys in the playoffs. :lol:

thank you and hush yo mouth.lol

and on a sad note: very sorry about reggie. he was great as a player and a person!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts