Wells leaves packers

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough to call anything a mistake now because all TT has done has ked to a Superbowl victory. Hell, I don't care if he cuts Rodgers an trades for Cutler, as long as we win a Superbowl. That was a weird sentence - maybe im drunk.
Yeah,I drink your thunker than you think u r

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Packers have interest in Jeff Saturday from the Colts?

No link. It's just what some dude says who claims he has inside sources.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeff Saturday would make a nice addition to the team. He could give us a heads up on Peytons play calling. The only way we don't go against Peyton this year is if he chooses the Broncos. I'm sure Peyton will change some of his verbage for that purpose but it'll have the same meaning

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wells contract w/the Rams is worth 24M w/13M guaranteed over 4 yrs. So if all he gets is the guaranteed $ then he's making 3.25M per year. Now granted he'll make a couple bonuses but not to the point where he's going to make what he had hoped. Get ready Scott,we're gonna kick your *** this year. Rams will be lucky if they finish 5 games outta 1st in their div.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers are clearly the class of the division but after them there's not much to fear. I think the Rams will finish ahead of Seattle and Arizona and may challenge SF unless Peyton goes there. Don't forget that in addition to their free agent signings they have 2 # 1 picks this year and 2 # 2's.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could shuffle the o line but I hate that. At least drafting a center the learning curve isn't that steep.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, someone can put a cap on this thread. Wells is gone but Jeff Saturday is in. From a pass-blocking perspective this is an upgrade. Good luck Scott Wells and thanks for helping us win a championship.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts