Well, the Vikings got skewered.....

Vader666

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now to start the worrying and fretting about San Fran. Here's to 86ing the 49ers.....(tips a beer)

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we should worry,but for some reason I'm not I really feel the pack is very special this year and the d-line will handle who ever they have to play,we have cobb whom teams should start to worry about,he will give a-rod good field position now I'm not saying the game won't be a nail bitter if we have to play them.Just think the stars are aligned for the pack main reason they are not getting big heads like some teams do,maybe in the locker room plus they say team effort we all know there is no i in team,that is key team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to take a stab... its a qoute from the 40 yr old ******!?!
Still not seen it..but it sounds reasonable!
:p

Look at the video..

A reporter was calling out a player who was only 18? I forget all the details...But the coach stood up for the boy and that is when he said..Come after me (?) Im a man, Im 40

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh that was hard to watch!
I had to keep turning down the volume... I liked my guess better!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I want the 49ers

and the Saints

Let them come to Lambeau for the playoffs and get their ***** kicked.

We already did the Saints. and if they don't start picking it up, Atlanta may just pass them by. (Yes, I realize the Saints just beat Atlanta, but only because the coach had a senior moment and went for it)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
We already did the Saints. and if they don't start picking it up, Atlanta may just pass them by. (Yes, I realize the Saints just beat Atlanta, but only because the coach had a senior moment and went for it)

The Saints should have finished that game earlier without it even going into Overtime, from 3 reasons.

#1. Roman Harper's dropped interception on the final drive

#2. Leaving Douglass wide open 3 times on the 2 minute drill, after his first 30+ yard gain.

#3. ******** penalty on Jimmy Graham that took away a field goal.

#4. Missed field goal earlier in the game from the 30 yard line.

If you take one of those 4, they should have won it without going into OT. Their defense is going to cost them some games though. Ever since they got rid of Darren Sharper, they act like they are just clueless on what to do. Can't rush the passer, can't bring down an RB, their Corners and safeties get totally burned week in and week out. The only reason they didn't give up a huge pass (besides those short slants that turned into huge gains) is because Matt Ryan is not an accurate deep passer, and Roddy White is all talk and no walk when it comes to catching a deep pass.

But I don't see Atlanta passing them up, they're defense is bad too, but they don't have near the weapons or quarterback that New Orleans has to win games.

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People can be on the fence all they want in regards to facing the Niners .. however

Who is to say this team will allow anyone to get in their way?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh that was hard to watch!
I had to keep turning down the volume... I liked my guess better!
I'm with ya sister.
I had to keep on adjusting the volume cause the moron wouldn't stand still behind the mic. He's pacing as if he's still on the sidelines. I guess someone slipped something in his Gatoraid so he still thinks he's on the field. LOL
I ended up turning it off.
If he gets offended so easily because someone wrote something about one of his players then he should find another job.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll face the Lions or Bears in a playoff game.
Could happen somehow ya know.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But dood, the Saints got not only beat, but whipped like bad dogs to the Rams!
Which is why it's too early to predict who is gonna play who in the post.
Except for the Pack, I think the NFC is more wonky than the AFC this year.

Staff online

Members online