Raven Greene
Aaron Jones
Randy Ramsey
David Bakhtiari
Billy Winn

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping it's just a matter of playing it's safe and making sure that Bak and Jones are ready for the 49ers

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williams looks great as a runner so far. Doesn’t look like they miss jones at all.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suddenly the 2020 Packers Non-Draft strategy of completely ignoring enormous holes at run D and WR doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How was that not DPI? That's a game changer right there.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There defense is P A T H E T I C

they are gonna let hasty run for 200 yards too
5-3

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How was that not DPI? That's a game changer right there.
Yes, it sure was. And I was all that sure about Jaire's penalty. I felt like that ref team should drop down a class.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between this game, the election Tuesday, and the 49ers game Thursday, this could be the worst week ever lol.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between this game, the election Tuesday, and the 49ers game Thursday, this could be the worst week ever lol.
Not off to great start and doesn’t appear to be a strong finish. Thee is no winning with the middle event.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only good thing to come out of today is Chicago is struggling again. If this continues we will still lead the NFCN by the end of the day.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today was supposed to be the New York marathon but it was canceled due to the coronavirus. As a result, Dalvin Cook is the only person to run 26 miles today.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only good thing to come out of today is Chicago is struggling again. If this continues we will still lead the NFCN by the end of the day.

Pugger,I love ya, all the way back to the old PackerChatter's days, so please don't take this as me taking a slap at you or putting down your optimism.
But it looks like we're back to just winning our crap division and making the playoffs- yay!!- only to get exposed as the second tier team we are by a legit contender.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, don't think I'm going to waste my time on that one. Saints run D is looking like ours right now.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are games you point to where you say THAT one cost us home field... Last year it was vs. the Chargers. This year, it's this embarrassing defeat against Minnesota. There are no excuses, they ran all over us similar to the 9ers last year. If you don't learn from your mistakes, you're doomed. This team needed a kick in the ***, well they've had two now. Gutey has to get this team some help to stop the run or even IF we're going to make the playoffs it's a one and done postseason (unless we play against a team who limped into the playoffs again like last years Seattle team). The entire league has the blueprint to beat us, and they've had it for a year now. Run, run, run some more. Well, we're up against one of the best run schemes in just a few days. Hope resting Jones was worth it.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was like a tennis match. once minn broke the Packers serve if was pretty much over. disappointing but not surprising. i alway pick a split in the series (the home team wins) when it comes to minn and chi each season. division games are always the toughest. this year the road team prevailed. now it's SF on a short week. i see they're taking a beating too. good.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was extremely disheartening. At least make kazoo cousins beat you and blitz the hell out of him as he loves to throw picks when pressured. Stack the box and stop Cook, it was all they needed to do, and it should have been as simple as that - stack the box, force them to start throwing and tee off on them. How difficult was that? Pettine you go home NOW.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger,I love ya, all the way back to the old PackerChatter's days, so please don't take this as me taking a slap at you or putting down your optimism.
But it looks like we're back to just winning our crap division and making the playoffs- yay!!- only to get exposed as the second tier team we are by a legit contender.
That 4-0 start looked pretty good. But at this point I wouldn't be shocked if we missed the playoffs entirely. A lot depends on how we play against the Bears.

This was the first game with MLF where we lost to a team we clearly should have beaten.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That 4-0 start looked pretty good. But at this point I wouldn't be shocked if we missed the playoffs entirely. A lot depends on how we play against the Bears.

This was the first game with MLF where we lost to a team we clearly should have beaten.

Ummm, the Chargers last year bro.

Also, the 9ers are extremely banged up. Watch them hang 40 on us with their backups only running the ball next week.