Week 8: VS Minny Game 2

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple other things:

1- Is Rashan Gary still on this team? I thought he was supposed to be this big riser this season. I actually had to go look to see if he has been inactive because of how invisible he's been.

2 - Kenny Clark needs to play a hell of a lot better football than he is for a guy making $17.5M a year at his position.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger,I love ya, all the way back to the old PackerChatter's days, so please don't take this as me taking a slap at you or putting down your optimism.
But it looks like we're back to just winning our crap division and making the playoffs- yay!!- only to get exposed as the second tier team we are by a legit contender.

I was trying to find a silver lining after yesterday's disappointment. As they say, get in and who knows? But it is frustrating that the same issues on D as last year are still there and nothing was really done to fix it. I'm hoping Gutey does something to bolster the D before the trade deadline but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't mind if Pettine is given a pink slip today either.

I'd rather be in our position than the Bears. They have a dynamite defense but that offense is a joke because they can't fix their QB position. (Even with our issues it is still fun to be on top of this division.) This couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of clowns. ;)

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple other things:

1- Is Rashan Gary still on this team? I thought he was supposed to be this big riser this season. I actually had to go look to see if he has been inactive because of how invisible he's been.

2 - Kenny Clark needs to play a hell of a lot better football than he is for a guy making $17.5M a year at his position.

I really wonder how healthy these 2 guys actually are. They were both playing so well earlier this season. :unsure:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another form of optimism is to look at upsets every week. The Titans and Rams yesterday come to mind. Every team has a clunker or two every year even the good ones. Every team's fan base looks at the schedule and says that's a win and then when they lose such a game scratch their heads and wonder how did that happen? Hopefully for us yesterday was one of those games and not a trend.

D

Deleted member 6794

Another form of optimism is to look at upsets every week. The Titans and Rams yesterday come to mind. Every team has a clunker or two every year even the good ones. Every team's fan base looks at the schedule and says that's a win and then when they lose such a game scratch their heads and wonder how did that happen? Hopefully for us yesterday was one of those games and not a trend.

While there is some truth to even good teams getting upset at some point in the season the Packers not being able to contain a good running offense is concerning as that was already an issue last season.