Week 4: Buffalo at Green Bay - Time to bounce back

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's been a rollercoaster of a season already. The dramatic come from behind win in week 1, the craziness involved in the week 2 tie, and the debacle in Washington yesterday.

Hopefully the Packers can come out and settle things down and reassert themselves.

With what we saw from the Bills yesterday, they cannot be overlooked. How's the saying go..."any given sunday..."

But the Packers at home should be able to win this football game.

Discuss.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"ll settle for some consistency and a degree of competence. One step at a time.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Allen is probly gonna carve us up! Lmao
We need a convincing win like blow them out kind of win a 50 burger! We need to do something about our defense it’s putrid year after year after year

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Bills hit the Vikings in the stereotypical trap game. Majorly important OT division game followed by cupcake followed by major conference foe on national TV. They don't get that this coming week. They get a playoff caliber team that embarrassed themselves last time out. 24-13 GB.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Buffalo Minny game yesterday is why I've refused to sing Kirk Cousins' praise because that's what he does. He turns the ball over giving opponents freebies, and Diggs getting injured is not an excuse.

I really think it's just a matter of execution for us this week. Catch the damn ball and no more holding penalties. Also, feed that ball to Aaron Jones more.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
@Raptorman Can you explain what happened to the Vikings on Sunday? Did they just look past the Bills?
Don't overlook the Bills. They played a damn good first half. Didn't do squat in the second half, 44 yards rushing and 28 passing. But by then it was too late. They are a better team then people think. I warned my fellow Viking fans no to look past them and on to the Rams.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Don't overlook the Bills. They played a damn good first half. Didn't do squat in the second half, 44 yards rushing and 28 passing. But by then it was too late. They are a better team then people think. I warned my fellow Viking fans no to look past them and on to the Rams.

That is essentially what the Redskins did. They rolled up 28 in the first half and did squat in the 2nd half, but it was too little, too late. But how did they stifle the Vikings' offense so effectively?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
That Buffalo Minny game yesterday is why I've refused to sing Kirk Cousins' praise because that's what he does. He turns the ball over giving opponents freebies, and Diggs getting injured is not an excuse.

I really think it's just a matter of execution for us this week. Catch the damn ball and no more holding penalties. Also, feed that ball to Aaron Jones more.
Did you watch the game? Did you see how the turnovers happened? IF not, don't just blame Cousins because it's convenient.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
That is essentially what the Redskins did. They rolled up 28 in the first half and did squat in the 2nd half, but it was too little, too late. But how did they stifle the Vikings' offense so effectively?
Just rushed the hell out of our o-line. Which is not the best right now and still a work in progress. We never got our running game going.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We definitely cannot sleep on the Bills. Their defensive strength is the ability to create pressure, and our O line is garbage on the right side, and Rodgers is gimpy.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Just rushed the hell out of our o-line. Which is not the best right now and still a work in progress. We never got our running game going.

I see. I thought the Packers iDL really gave the Vikings line fits, but they don't have the talent on the edge for it to become an insurmountable problem.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see. I thought the Packers iDL really gave the Vikings line fits, but they don't have the talent on the edge for it to become an insurmountable problem.

I believe when the Vikes play the Bears, Cousins will be turning that ball over even more and he has a slow release and a habit of taking bad sacks.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We definitely cannot sleep on the Bills. Their defensive strength is the ability to create pressure, and our O line is garbage on the right side, and Rodgers is gimpy.
Amen to that. The worst-case scenario for that O-line is having Spriggs and Bell playing at the same time. Neither our them belong on a roster. Spriggs is consistently beaten becasue he stands up almost immediately, giving up leverage. And it’s a mystery to me how Bell made the roster. Well, then again, I don’t have any better ideas other than to pray that Bulaga gets healthy. Buffalo proved that the game this Sunday won’t be a “gimme”. I’m confident it will get better, meaning the Packers need to win their next three games before facing the Rams, Hags, and Pats all on the road. I know “hope and faith” aren’t strategies, but it’s all we’ve got right now.

Members online

Latest posts