Week 2 Prediction...green Bay At Carolina

Who was MVP of Saints game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine just changed to 45-14 since Jon Beason is out for the year with a Left Achilles tear. Dan Connor is no Beason

and there goes my CM3 fantasy back up

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am worried about Cam and running...I think our D can handle his passing, but need to contain him from running..

He had a great game for a rookie vs Arizona, but our D is no Arizona..

I am guessing 30 to 20 Packers

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB defense is coming into this game pist off...they've been taking alot of heat for the game against the saints esp from the ***** Skip Bayless...

hopefully they shut him up

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh i'd love for you guys to do us a favor here. i don't know what to think of newton yet but he had a great opening day. i think the defense beefs up and gives the panthers a bunch of headaches.

Pack - 38
Panth - 13

The one touchdown is late...it's like 38-6 with 3 minutes left and they give away a cheap TD somehow. maybe not though.

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newton will get a feel for what its like to play in the NFL in this game! no 400 yard game for him! his dream game was a fluke

Happy Panther

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our passing game has completely changed from last year which surprised Arizona. We also did a great job picking up the blitz and Cam did really well in blitzing situations. And the Cardinals thought if the stopped the run they would shut down our offense.

It wasn't a fluke just a very favorable set of circumstances.

The packers simply having last weeks game tape means we will not see it again this week. plus you guys are obviously better than the Cardinals.

But there will be some energy in the stadium that has not been there for a while. It could be a good game. I could see us covering the spread.

Packers4Eva

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Chance, No Chance. The Panthers are a lame team. Yes, Cam Newton is decent but he can't save them. They will be luck if it's 38-13. But I doubt even that. Even the fan base (what few they have) can't boost the moral enough to have a shot again us.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We have this thread and ANOTHER about the Carolina game...So that's two of same thing???

But this thread has a poll on the MVP of the Saints game?????

WTF??

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say GB wins 27-9. I smell a bunch of field goals and tough defense from both sides. That being said, Newton will turn the ball over twice resulting in 14 points. Starks will have a good day 100+ yards. Just my prediction.

Future12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers will start off slow, then come out hot in the 2nd and 3rd quarter and go to their usual lets just run the ball conservative offense. 27-3 Packers.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I hate Skip Bayless

Preaching to the choir, pal. I haven't found a person on here who LIKES him.

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with Colin Cowherd, or "Skip Bayless Jr.". If not, he complained about a rookie dancing in a basketball game, said that he'd take Jay Cutler or Tony Romo over Aaron Rodgers, said that Kansas' Mark Mangino is too fat to coach, thinks that the Reds' Joey Votto shouldn't be in the MLB All-Star game because he isn't ranked high on Google Trends, and even said that people from Ohio who criticize Lebron James are unemployed with nothing better to do.

Oh, and he sucks at math.

Happy Panther

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Preaching to the choir, pal. I haven't found a person on here who LIKES him.

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with Colin Cowherd, or "Skip Bayless Jr.". If not, he complained about a rookie dancing in a basketball game, said that he'd take Jay Cutler or Tony Romo over Aaron Rodgers, said that Kansas' Mark Mangino is too fat to coach, thinks that the Reds' Joey Votto shouldn't be in the MLB All-Star game because he isn't ranked high on Google Trends, and even said that people from Ohio who criticize Lebron James are unemployed with nothing better to do.

Oh, and he sucks at math.

I like Cowherd much better because he entertains me even if he is a moron.

Bayless literally gives me a headache.

Daniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay 27
Carolina 20

The score is only close because of Carolina's weakness against the run allowing Green Bay to control the ball for most of the game. Cam Newton and possibly Deangelo Williams make some plays through the air and on the ground respectively. The Panthers will struggle to stop Rodgers on third downs and his mobility will be a major factor here.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have this thread and ANOTHER about the Carolina game...So that's two of same thing???

But this thread has a poll on the MVP of the Saints game?????

WTF??

This thread is a PREDICTION THREAD.......
I've read over the official gameday thread green bay vs carolina and i dont see predictions?????

**** STASH = SUPER BOWL XLVI CHAMPIONS
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is a PREDICTION THREAD.......
I've read over the official gameday thread green bay vs carolina and i dont see predictions?????

**** STASH = SUPER BOWL XLVI CHAMPIONS
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Well why is there a poll in a prediction thread for the mvp of a prev game?

lol

That was the main question I had to be honest...If this is a prediction of the Panther game, then why the poll from the Saints game?

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well why is there a poll in a prediction thread for the mvp of a prev game?

lol

That was the main question I had to be honest...If this is a prediction of the Panther game, then why the poll from the Saints game?

every week i will have a poll who was mvp of the previous game.....
look at my last name ......Grabowski......good german name...hahahahahaaha

us Polacks like doing two things at once that have zero in common......

Members online

Latest posts