Week 13: Arizona v.s. Green Bay at Lambeau

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully halfway through next season King can finally play 16 games his career. This guy freaking sucks, can't stay healthy and even when he's been on the field he can't cover. Last TTs bust
Not sure why you think he "freaking sucks". I see him as a valuable player when on the field.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The ideal thing would be to see a few newer guys show promise down the stretch and us to pull out some hard fought, impressive Wins to close out our season.
You mean, like we did during the Forrest Gregg coaching stint? Within a game or two of .500 season after season. Big dive at end or big surge for optimism. Wait 'til next year! should not be our rallying cry. Been there, done that, it sucks.

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just amazed how Ron Zook is still employed. My god every special teams play has drama.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the hell did MM wait until we played the garbage fire Cardinals to go for it on 4th down instead of doing so in Minny or Seattle?

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG. now the defense is getting burned. The packers are just really bad.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guaranteed? You mean "Book it"? I will let Vegas know! ;)

Kind of sad when we are at a point in the season when instead of comparing the Packers to the Patriots or the best team in the NFC, someone has to point out that "at least we are much better than the worst team in the NFL." :coffee:
Are we still better than the Cleveland Clowns?
They are probably the go to team for comparison for all 31.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One just cannot lie that this is unacceptable on every level of football. MM has no passion on that sideline and his players have tuned him out.

He is the problem and not Rodgers. No more of this cutting or trading Rodgers talk.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th and 23.... 4th and freaking 23....How...Just...How?

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th and 23.... 4th and freaking 23....How...Just...How?

We have a bad team pinned deep at home in a must-win game and we not only drop an interception, the next play we let them get 23 yards for a 1st down.

Sigh...

We are a terrible team. No more coulda shoulda...we are freaking terrible.

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone will have to fall on the sword at this point. That may have to be a forced fall, but either way, no matter the loyalty or time or past glories, sometimes you just have to exorcize the demons and start fresh. It has to be McCarthy at this point. I hate it, but nothing else is going to work now...too far gone down the path of despair. Two seasons wasted.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody still want to say this is a talented roster, much less one of the most talented rosters in the league?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are the worst team in the league lol like easily McCarthy better be gone by tmrw but I doubt that happens

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to ask this question though. Once the Packers are mathematically eliminated from the Playoffs, what is best for the 2019 and beyond team? A few wins in 2018 or playing guys that will be with the team next year? As well as protecting future key players from injuries that could knock them out for 2019? I won't even mention better drafts picks, because it seems some value a win to close a season over better draft picks.

Count me as one of those who values a win more than a higher draft pick. I can understand the argument for playing the young guys and protecting against injury but I will almost never pull for a draft pick over a win. If its win or have the #1 pick I might consider it but anything else ... no.

Members online

Latest posts