Week 13: Arizona v.s. Green Bay at Lambeau

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sarcasm must not have been in the curriculum when you were in school. :D
I know all about sarcasm... but your use of that damned red X has become so predictable that any credibility you might have had in here is pretty much null.

Reaction score
IDK. The ideal thing would be to see a few newer guys show promise down the stretch and us to pull out some hard fought, impressive Wins to close out our season.
While I understand and i would certainly love to have a great draft pick, it doesn’t seem logical to stop trying to improve in order to do so. I’ll always want the Pack to win and it always starts with the next contest.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol Titletown even disagrees when you post in favor of the Pack... I guess his browser only has the red X option :confused:

Since those show up, as you note, on both sides of the argument, it'll be interesting to see how the sticky thread "Disagree Button" plays out.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since those show up, as you note, on both sides of the argument, it'll be interesting to see how the sticky thread "Disagree Button" plays out.
Perhaps although he isn’t singling anyone out... he just disagrees with everyone.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
IDK. The ideal thing would be to see a few newer guys show promise down the stretch and us to pull out some hard fought, impressive Wins to close out our season.
While I understand and i would certainly love to have a great draft pick, it doesn’t seem logical to stop trying to improve in order to do so. I’ll always want the Pack to win and it always starts with the next contest.

I have to ask this question though. Once the Packers are mathematically eliminated from the Playoffs, what is best for the 2019 and beyond team? A few wins in 2018 or playing guys that will be with the team next year? As well as protecting future key players from injuries that could knock them out for 2019? I won't even mention better drafts picks, because it seems some value a win to close a season over better draft picks.

Reaction score
Titletown used more X’s in one day than an entire bowling alley scoreboard during a weekend world championship competition ;)

D

Deleted member 6794

I have to ask this question though. Once the Packers are mathematically eliminated from the Playoffs, what is best for the 2019 and beyond team? A few wins in 2018 or playing guys that will be with the team next year?

I would still like the Packers to win but there's a point to be made for getting a better draft pick.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps although he isn’t singling anyone out... he just disagrees with everyone.
I agree with many posters here actually, and I give them that green check mark they deserve. ;)

If I see a post I disagree with, I mark “disagree”. Silly me. Lol

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to ask this question though. Once the Packers are mathematically eliminated from the Playoffs, what is best for the 2019 and beyond team? A few wins in 2018 or playing guys that will be with the team next year? As well as protecting future key players from injuries that could knock them out for 2019? I won't even mention better drafts picks, because it seems some value a win to close a season over better draft picks.
I agree... but unless McCartthy is let go immediately I find that to be an unlikely possibility.... he will still try to win every game.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How dare he try to win!!! :roflmao:
I’d be fine with it. Personally i’m not enthusiastic about a new coaching staff, I’d much prefer that they get their $hit together and start winning again... my optimism in that department does not approach yours however.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Let's use some basic stats to put this in perspective:

Poster Name, # of Posts, # disagrees issued

captainWIMM, 20126, 150
longtimefan, 19136, 35
ivo610, 16590, 161
HardRightEdge, 11140, 106
Title Town USA, 390, 209

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d be fine with it. Personally i’m not enthusiastic about a new coaching staff, I’d much prefer that they get their $hit together and start winning again... my optimism in that department does not approach yours however.
Fair enough. At least we can agree we want them to get their **** together. ;)

Reaction score
I think they both have validity so it’s a win-win there. I’ve always been a believer in striving to be exceptional whenever those Scenarios rear themselves. Call me an optimist but I still believe a winning attitude trumps draft order.
We all want a better draft placing though I’m not opposed to that outcome if it is the residual of a hard fought season.
Also, Unless we’re picking top 3-4? there’s really no guarantee a top 10 pick ultimately pans out better than a top 20 pick so the trade off risk just doesn’t do it for me personally.

Give me a top 3 pick in every round? Let Rodgers shatter the throwaway record.. I’m IN! :tup:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's use some basic stats to put this in perspective:

Poster Name, # of Posts, # disagrees issued

captainWIMM, 20126, 150
longtimefan, 19136, 35
ivo610, 16590, 161
HardRightEdge, 11140, 106
Title Town USA, 390, 209

Clearly the Captain and longtime need to get their **** together. Their ratios are way off

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAD to give THAT a funny, but you have to split it with Captain for him giving you the Red X!

Edit, just saw Captains post, I am feeling generous today, you both get one!
He's the type of player that responds well to being called out. Tell him to get his **** together, and immediately goes to work on it

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers inactives:

Tim Boyle
Kevin King
Bashaud Breeland
Kentrell Brice
Tra Carson
Raven Greene
Alex Light

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully halfway through next season King can finally play 16 games his career. This guy freaking sucks, can't stay healthy and even when he's been on the field he can't cover. Last TTs bust

D

Deleted member 6794

Hopefully halfway through next season King can finally play 16 games his career. This guy freaking sucks, can't stay healthy and even when he's been on the field he can't cover. Last TTs bust

It's disappointing that King hasn't been able to stay healthy but he has performed at a decent level when on the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts